Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pocognoli's left peg

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Is absolutely magic, remember the pearler he pulled out to win us the Wednesday game, tonight was another notch up. Sign him up!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
According to wiki he signed a 3 yr deal in July 2014 so unless he had an extension (which they dont say he did sign one) he'll be free in July......:rock:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Do you think he's better left back than Wayne bridge?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
His comment after the game made me chuckle. He said Knocky "said something, in French, to me but I didn't understand, I just said please let me shoot!"

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
It was fascinating as they were lining it up and he was arguing that he should be allowed to take it. Pretending he won the free kick contest at training that allows full backs to take free kicks. What a blatant joke I thought, nobody will fall for that.
Oh my........

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
His comment after the game made me chuckle. He said Knocky "said something, in French, to me but I didn't understand, I just said please let me shoot!"

That's brilliant ! Did you also see after the game Knocky jump on Murray's back and Murray got annoyed with him and pushed him away . Was probably worried he will injure him

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That's brilliant ! Did you also see after the game Knocky jump on Murray's back and Murray got annoyed with him and pushed him away . Was probably worried he will injure him

He was defo saying calm down and, I think, having a pop re his lazy moment just before he went off - which was very, very poor and very nearly very, very costly.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK

I thought it was Murray trying to calm our excitable little wizard down, though yes, there were shades of the Tony Adams/Steve Morrow comedy too.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
What a ****ing goal that was. We were all wondering why he was taking it and then we all shut up.

Last edited:

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
According to wiki he signed a 3 yr deal in July 2014 so unless he had an extension (which they dont say he did sign one) he'll be free in July......:rock:

Although his contract IS up at the end of the season, West Bromwich Albion have an option - West Brom defender Sebastien Pocognoli speaks on his Albion future

It is possible the Baggies will take that option if they think they can get a fee for him (we did exactly the same thing with Glen Rea, exercising a one-year option and then selling him to Luton Town).

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Hemed couldn't believe it, at least that's what it looked like before I got bundled down the stairs from the people around me

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

It looked like he was giving him a "nothing's done yet! Just another game." Kinda talk.

I love the mix of personalities we have in the squad. Really well balanced.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014

He was defo saying calm down and, I think, having a pop re his lazy moment just before he went off - which was very, very poor and very nearly very, very costly.

It looked like he was giving him a "nothing's done yet! Just another game." Kinda talk.

I love the mix of personalities we have in the squad. Really well balanced.

Glenn was shaking hands and having a chat with a QPR player, when AK jumped him. I took his reaction to be about showing a bit of respect to the opposition.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here