Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Local firm making 'best headphones in the world' - kickstarter

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Kickstarter £100k target reached with 3 days to spare.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I'm very tempted!!!

Is there a money back guarantee for their lofty claims? [MENTION=28372]Tarpon[/MENTION] or anyone that knows?

I'm not certain but think they'll refund - have a look through the kickstarter comments on their page as I think someone raised this query.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Mine arrived today, they're as good as the hype.

Same here - first impressions are very very good - HUZZAH

image.jpg

Jul 7, 2003
Still waiting for my delivery date but I did sign up right at the end of the period so assuming I will be towards the end of the roll out.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Mine arrived today and I must say the sound is awesome. I have two sets of earphones/headphones. A Sennheiser CX300 in ear set which are good value at about £16 and my Bose QuietComforts which are stunning. The Flare in ears are superb. Can's 'Oh Yeah' is a good track to test any pair of headphones and they sound crisp, distortion free and deep in sound depth. Light my Fire by the Doors has lots going on as well and all the various instruments sound clear and readily discernible.

all in all I am looking forward to using them.

Next Friday (17th) sees the release of Samantha Crain's latest album, recorded in full analogue , which will be interesting to gauge on the Flare units.

Recommended!

TNBA

TTF

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
It can't hurt to contact them (I believe you have to do this through Kickstarter), but for what its worth I was a relatively early backer and only got mine a week ago today, so if they are shipping in order of the date you backed them it may be a little while yet. I think you'll find they are worth the wait when you get them....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here