Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Referee for Saturday

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Most times he refs us, he is awful. Massive Play off semi second leg, for starters..

Allowed their goal to stand even tho a clear foul., which in effect ended the contest. Shocking decision in a game of that magnitude.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Can anyone tell me a ref who, when announced for a game of ours, would get a resounding :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:?
Historically speaking, Richard Beeby. Up to he Play Off final, I think we had failed to lose in a game he reffed. Although I seem to recall it went down hill rapidly after that.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Can anyone tell me a ref who, when announced for a game of ours, would get a resounding :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:?

I think Andre Marriner reffed all the games against them up the road very well, Dale could have seen red a few times in the (3-2) but it looked liked he wanted the game to flow with 11 v 11. One of the good ones this season.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Solid ref, no probs with Mr. East. No offence to you lot but you don't have any idea when it comes to refs. Most fans don't.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
I can think of 2 who I believe warrant that those being Michael Oliver and Andre Marriner who although giving crucial decisions against us have generally been the best

Chris Kavanagh had a great game and had a thread started about him because some decisions (correctly) didn't go our way

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I can think of 2 who I believe warrant that those being Michael Oliver and Andre Marriner who although giving crucial decisions against us have generally been the best

I'd add to that list Chris Kavangh. Generally a lucky ref for us too, though we lost at home to Leicester when he officiated.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
He's the best ref in the country. He'll be the top guy in the world within 5 years. Problem is nobody knows shit about referees - generally speaking.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
No real concerns. As for sending Knocky off, blimey, even I would have given him the Dickie Bird wave of disgust.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here