Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match Of The Day 2 - 4/3/2018 - Official Thread

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Leeds match was epic. I was sitting on my sofa in Warwick with my best mate who is a Leeds fan and my son who was about 7 at the time. How we mocked my mate.

I went one better than that: a Leeds-supporting mate took my daughter's season ticket so he had to sit in the North Stand while the carnage unfolded. Of course, people around us soon cottoned on that he was Leeds and he didn't have a good time of it.

el punal

I thought it was a great watch. I was especially pleased that after the Wenger bashing (which came after a long segment about the Albion), they came back and highlighted how GREAT Hughton is. They didn't have to do that, to be fair...

It does help that it was MOTD2 with only two matches to cover. Had it been the bog standard Saturday job I doubt that we would have had that much coverage, or praise.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Have just watched MOTD Didnt notice it live but thought Stevens with his hands up looked concerned he may have given away a penalty

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went to watch last nights MOTD and saw that my recorder hadnt recorded it, probably something I did wrong, so went to BBC I player but the only one on is last weeks MOTD 2 v Arsenal Why is that?

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Went to watch last nights MOTD and saw that my recorder hadnt recorded it, probably something I did wrong, so went to BBC I player but the only one on is last weeks MOTD 2 v Arsenal Why is that?

They always take a couple of days before they make MOTD available on iPlayer. I don't know why they do that.

Have a look tomorrow or Tuesday and it should be there.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
They always take a couple of days before they make MOTD available on iPlayer. I don't know why they do that.

Have a look tomorrow or Tuesday and it should be there.

As per their FAQs ...

MotD.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here