Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get Hyypia out

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Couldn't give a shit about the red. it's another game we have failed to win. Still in the relegation zone and it's not good enough. All fingers point to Hyypia. Get him out.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Just on my way back, stupid from Bruno. Stockdale was amazing.

Brighton fans arguing amongst themselves as a Hyypia banner came out. 1 win in 18 is not good enough. Substitution to bring the lazy Colunga on was stupid.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just on my way back, stupid from Bruno. Stockdale was amazing.

Brighton fans arguing amongst themselves as a Hyypia banner came out. 1 win in 18 is not good enough. Substitution to bring the lazy Colunga on was stupid.

Radio said Bent had a knock to the knee

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
5 wins out of 26 games this season, gives him a win ratio of 19.2%, statistically our third worse manager in the modern game, with Case at 18.97% (11/53) & Wood 15.38% (2/13)
Worse than Hinshelwood?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
While I agree with the sentiment he is not going anywhere, at least another couple of months. Will be allowed to spend and then given time to gel those players.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Regardless of the sending off we are always so negative when we take the lead, under pressure in the 1st half and Wolves should have scored earlier if they weren't so awful up front.
You do realise the other team gets paid, too.

As [MENTION=11862]Kaiser_Soze[/MENTION] says:-

If Tony isn't going to sack Sami after the abject failure v 'Wall, it hardly seems fair to bin the finn after what sounded like a decent performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here