Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Can we not over react if we get thumped today?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
CH has far too much credit in the bank for some of the escalating criticism. I think he has got it completely wrong today but please no Hughton Out type threads....which seem to be brewing.
Oh **** off we were shite

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just a quick word for Warren and any other phone in callers.

Gross isn't 'running through treacle' or generally 'a bit lost, neither doing one thing or another'.

Guess what chaps:-

The other team gets coached as well!

If the opposition has only one attacking outlet, it's not going to take long for him to be well and truly shutdown.

When nobody else can, will, or is actually capable of stepping up, guess what happens?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where are the 'We are too good to be thinking about buying Mooy' Brigade?

:wave:

I never said we were too good for Mooy, just that he's a bit shite and we need better.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
CH has a very average low budget squad.

He worked wonders for the 4 wins.

Weak squad chickens are now coming home to roost. Lack of pace, lack of strikers, lack of PL quality creativity, left back never sorted.

Professional, and bloody good, CH will never complain.

Brighton, Newcastle and one other for the drop?

I can accept that.I said to friends that as long as we weren't humiliated, I would understand we were not good enough.
At times we have been good enough to stay up. Today were were a relegation certainty.
Trouble is that relegation from Premier League seems to be followed by relegation to L1.
And what happens to our finances then?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
The team selection today was absolutely appalling. Apalling. Two right backs? Number 10 playing left wing? I feel it will either be us or Huddersfield going down and he starts with that. They would have been licking their lips when they saw the team sheet. Love Hughton but such a shame.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Has to be said, as a non troller, that was awful. We played better in Div 2. Chris Hughton is my favourite manager of all time, but he needs to be berated with that line up today. It doesn't mean we need a new manager or anything else, but he got that seriously wrong. He went out with the idea of getting a point. We cannot do that. We need to have the mindset of 3 points. The set up was completely wrong, in my humble opinion. I'm quite shocked about how badly we played, and these games are defining. I'm going to Wembley on Wednesday, I can only see a hiding on these tactics.

Absolutely this. Spot on. I'll see you at Wembley (I won't but I'm going). Hoping and thinking we'll get a better performance. CH must never have that approach to a vital fixture again.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I can accept that.I said to friends that as long as we weren't humiliated, I would understand we were not good enough.
At times we have been good enough to stay up. Today were were a relegation certainty.
Trouble is that relegation from Premier League seems to be followed by relegation to L1.
And what happens to our finances then?

This is the greatest over reaction ever, not only going down - but down to league 1

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here