Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Woman has sex with a ghost and now wants a ghost baby

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
:lol:

Amethyst Realm made an extremely memorable appearance on This Morning, declaring she only has sex with ghosts and has sworn off men for life. She described the first time she was, er, visited by a ghost and said that she was still able to ‘feel’ as though she was having sex despite not actually being able to see the ghost. Amethyst said: ‘You can still feel it, it’s difficult to explain. There was a weight and a weightlessness, a physical breath, and stroking, and the energy as well.’ Asked if their encounter had a happy ending, Amethyst said: ‘For me, anyway.’ She said her love affair with the spirit began when she and her fiance moved into a new house 12 years ago, and she began to feel a ‘presence’. ‘It started as an energy then became physical. There was pressure on my thighs and breath on my neck. I just always felt safe,’ she explained.

more here http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/07/woman-says-sex-ghosts-now-people-cant-deal-7139809/

Isn't this just another form of ************? Mental ************.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Clearly misquoted. What she actually said was she has sex with goats and now wants to have kids.
If I had a mouthful of coffee I would have spat that all over the keyboard! Well played sir!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
:lol:

Amethyst Realm made an extremely memorable appearance on This Morning, declaring she only has sex with ghosts and has sworn off men for life. She described the first time she was, er, visited by a ghost and said that she was still able to ‘feel’ as though she was having sex despite not actually being able to see the ghost. Amethyst said: ‘You can still feel it, it’s difficult to explain. There was a weight and a weightlessness, a physical breath, and stroking, and the energy as well.’ Asked if their encounter had a happy ending, Amethyst said: ‘For me, anyway.’ She said her love affair with the spirit began when she and her fiance moved into a new house 12 years ago, and she began to feel a ‘presence’. ‘It started as an energy then became physical. There was pressure on my thighs and breath on my neck. I just always felt safe,’ she explained.

more here http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/07/woman-says-sex-ghosts-now-people-cant-deal-7139809/

her name is not Mary is it ?

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
zuul-625x350.jpg

old news, I saw a documentary about this back in the 80s.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Her fiance "caught them together"?!? hahahahahahaha!

IN SPECTRE GADGET

<Husband> "It was like a scene out of a movie. I heard ghostly moaning and found my wife thrusting her luminous vibrator into thin air."

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A woman I know went to one of these Spiritual meetings. The medium or whatever said "Stand up all those who've ever had sex with a ghost." My friend was the only one to stand. The medium smiled.
"So what was it like?" he asked.
"Oh it was great." she replied, "Really good."
"Can I ask whether it was a man or a woman?" he questioned. My friend look at him puzzled.
"A man or a woman?" she queried.
"Yes, the ghost. Was it a man or a woman?"
"Ghost?", she said, "Oh sorry, I thought you said goat".

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
The funniest quote was she is annoyed because her ex-fiance has 'seen' the ghost and she hasn't.

That sounds like a fiendishly good reason to get rid of a nut job partner.

For me personally, I've sworn off ghosts. One minute they're there giving you breathlessly good head, then the next minute they've fulfilled their purpose and, poof, they're gone.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
She was planning to keep it a secret "sceptre" husband found out.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Neighbours complained to the police at one point because of the noise , thankfully it's quietened down a bit now for some reason said Mrs Muntery

BgTxyrS.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here