Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup draw round 3 - home v Palace

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
What do you mean?
So you think the fans will be happy he has played a weakend team and possibly lose to or biggest rivals when they are shit. Trust me, there will be a lot more trouble after the game if we lose to them.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Unlike last season, we should take the Cup seriously and play the best team available.

Palace made it to the Final in 2016 and still stayed up.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Much like the league, I would expect cup regulations include a clause that away capacity can be reduced if both clubs agree to it. No way it'll be full allocation.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I can see a Stamford Bridge 1976 scenario happening all over again. Mike Dean as ref, and bring Mullers on to throw his loose change at the Palace fans. :mad:
Lol. I was just thinking this. [emoji16]

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bring it on

46BF0F5C00000578-0-image-a-14_1511817384437.jpg

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Are you saying we should take no fans for the League game? Poppycock.

They had 2,000 at our place, would not be fair.

Yep, I am fed up with all the macho posturing that goes on around this game, and just know that when we play them at Selhurst it is going to end in tears!

We have enough knuckledraggers who are prepared to come out of the woodwork for that one and I would be happy for them to not have the opportunity to besmirch our good name.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Wonder if the crazy ultras stray any further than taking pictures on West Street this time....

People that aren’t a little excited for this are mad! It’s our biggest rivals in the cup ffs!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Yep, I am fed up with all the macho posturing that goes on around this game, and just know that when we play them at Selhurst it is going to end in tears!

We have enough knuckledraggers who are prepared to come out of the woodwork for that one and I would be happy for them to not have the opportunity to besmirch our good name.

And the none knuckledraggers wanting to support the side?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
krul
Schletto/Rosenior
hunemier
Goldson
Suttner/Rosenior
Kayal
Sidwell/molumby
Two from brown, march, Izquierdo
Hemed
Baldock

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Wonder if the crazy ultras stray any further than taking pictures on West Street this time....

People that aren’t a little excited for this are mad! It’s our biggest rivals in the cup ffs!
This

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here