Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Izzy Brown Go Home

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brilliant today and both footed - offers something different. Cross to Murray was sublime. Well done Izzy, glad he didn’t ‘go home’.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Assuming it was hughton who lit a rocket under Murray certainly helped out Brown, as well.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I honestly agree, First half, he was poor, as was everyone else, but second half he was great, i just don't think he works in our tactics.

Not on the wing he doesn’t - but he was brought in for the position Gross fields. Gross has just been too good and therefore he hasn’t got much of a game.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I was really impressed with him today. Looked our best attacking outlet and was much less one footed than Izquierdo. Was surprised he was subbed. Personally I would have swapped March for Gross and moved Brown to the no. 10 role

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Very poor first half. Did not help Bong at all.
Better in second half. Presumably after a bollocking at half time.
He was knackered though and needed to come off.
Should have played more in U23's to keep match fit but doesn't seem to happen much nowadays.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Very poor first half. Did not help Bong at all.
Better in second half. Presumably after a bollocking at half time.
He was knackered though and needed to come off.
Should have played more in U23's to keep match fit but doesn't seem to happen much nowadays.

Agree with this, very poor in the first half, one cross apart.

Second half, brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
If I was judging I would send him back in January and suggest Chelsea find another Championship side to loan him to.,
BG still off the same opinion! How on earth anybody good have judged him thus far on his 10 minute snippets he has been getting is beyond me. Coming on playing in different positions. Was cleatly frustrated tracking back in the first half (which is how Chris wants who ever plays on the wing to do), but was allowed to be set free alittle in the second. A gifted player, beats a man with ease, has ability, needs game time. Sitting just off the main striker is where he excels.

Sent from my Zxt 203 Dci

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Was great going forward in second half, but he just doesn’t seem to get the importance of defending from the front

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Am I allowed to say I am not propper's biggest fan.

I thought izzy was class when they played the ball to him. Too many times Stephens especiallt and proper just didn't see the movements

Shame he ran out of steam.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Agree with this, very poor in the first half, one cross apart.

Second half, brilliant.

Compared to others not sure I could call him any more poor than anyone else first half, great 2nd half though as you say, and again as per his short cameo Tuesday, the only player who gets beyond Murray. I can see why CH is keen to integrate him into the side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here