Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Chris Hughton Full Pre-Match Press Conference

Roy Hodgson Full Pre-Match Press Conference

Christ just glancing at the thumbnails for that personifies the differences between the clubs. Brighton - clean classy design, Palace - tacky shithouse design with shit slogans, shit kitmaker, shit utilities brand, shit chinese betting company, shit manager.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Christ just glancing at the thumbnails for that personifies the differences between the clubs. Brighton - clean classy design, Palace - tacky shithouse design with shit slogans, shit kitmaker, shit utilities brand, shit chinese betting company, shit manager.

:lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I'm going to be playing bitter Palace fans bingo from about 10pm tonight.

"Our 2,000 made far more noise than the Brighton home crowd, who were incredibly quiet all night etc etc"

"They had clearly targeted Zaha in their planning and knew the only way to stop him was to kick him up in the air all night, can't believe we didn't get seven penalties"

"The Amex is a soulless bowl, give me Selhurst any day"

"It took ages to get home, why did they build a stadium so far from the city centre"

"We saw some Brighton fans coming towards us but they turned the other way and ran when they realised how hard we were"

Etc etc. Any more I should add to the list?

Zahas second booking was never a dive, Duffy definitely looked at him sideways.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Albion are on the rise. Palace are going down.

Tonight's just about reconfirming facts.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

This. :lolol: Shit shit shit shit shit shit SHIT.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

"Our 2,000 made far more noise than the Brighton home crowd, who were incredibly quiet all night etc etc"

"They had clearly targeted Zaha in their planning and knew the only way to stop him was to kick him up in the air all night, can't believe we didn't get seven penalties"

"It took ages to get home, why did they build a stadium so far from the city centre"

"We saw some Brighton fans coming towards us but they turned the other way and ran when they realised how hard we were"

"We should be beating teams like Brighton...."

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

"Hahaha...I smashed my seat up and nicked it...here's a really clever picture of me holding it on facebook"

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I can't stand being this nervous.

Come on Brighton!! :albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just packing my "tool" kit for tonight, I am fecking nervous about this

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Been holding off having a drink but I'm struggling now.....

Agreed. This is killing me. Alcohol is needed.

Stop fighting it gents. Just guvenin to the sweet embrace. I'm drinking now. Need to calm my frayed nerves.

Took my little ones to a 'princess and super hero party' at the weekend. Some sick person had dressed their kid up in a Palace kit. He cried and threw a strop when Princess Ana took a fairy wand off him. I think this is a good omen.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
37 wins each in all competitions and 24 draws. Someone's gonna inch ahead tonight (probably). Palace have never beaten us in the top flight. It would be good to keep that going at least...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here