Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] New Kit!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
camouflage away kit? Not sure this is a good idea and really surprised! I see this kit as a liability! Who is responsible?Players needing a longer look before passing, even if it is minimal it still makes a difference at this level! You get so much time on the ball in the best league in the world! Home form will be key once again next season!

Or camouflaged forwards ghosting in to score.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
So do we think the shit blank designs are a deliberate ploy to motivate everyone who buys one to spend an xtra 13 quid in order to dramatically improve the appearance?

I'd say so, yes. Luckily my son always has his name on the back so it's not a problem, but I wouldn't so therefore I won't be buying the home shirt.

Haven't bought any shirt for myself in fact since about 2012. Might fork out for the away shirt this time round though.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
dunk.jpg

looks like a butterfly

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Anyone got a link for an eBay replica yet?

Does the Kilmarnock 2017/18 home strip count? Probably get it 70% off now, stick an American Express transfer on, plus an Albion badge and count the cash saved...

Attachments

• 5927_762963.jpg
    5927_762963.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 563

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
E17B0EA3-8F60-4260-B332-A2A775959657.jpeg

Dear Nike,

You have my permission to use this design for striped kits in future.

Yours,

Tired of vanilla templates

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
camouflage away kit? Not sure this is a good idea and really surprised! I see this kit as a liability! Who is responsible?Players needing a longer look before passing, even if it is minimal it still makes a difference at this level! You get so much time on the ball in the best league in the world! Home form will be key once again next season!

You realise that the players are level with the pitch, and not looking down at it, right?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Not sure I like the wider stipes, and prefer blue shorts as well. Very similar to the year Garcia was in charge I reckon. Lots of teams wear green and are able to pass to each other, so I don't have an issue with that. Green and whites hoops like Celtic would be a good away kit for me, but doubt that would go down well here lol

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I like the home kit. It'll be the first shirt I've bought in 5 years.

I have a real bad feeling about that away shirt though. A gut feeling that says we won't score many away points in green. I have no logical reason for this....just bad vibes.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think its quite clear the idea, when we spring a counter attack the opposing attackers and midfielders will give up chasing back as they will be overcome by the huge Leeds factor and subconsciously accept that our team is far bigger than theirs will ever be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here