Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I must have missed these protests...

Asked about mass protests against him in London on Friday, the day of the interview, Trump insisted: “‘Some of them are protesting in my favour, you know that? There are many, many protests in my favour.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/15/trump-reveals-the-queens-private-views-on-brexit

As John Cleese has said he's pronoid. The opposite of paranoid. Without any basis in reality, everyone loves them :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Performance Review Day !

I wonder how the orange monkey will get on when he meets his organ grinder ?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I listened to it, nothing wrong with it. Yes I like Donald trump, simply because what he promised, it appears he is seeing it through. About time other leaders, politicians did the same, and keep their word. It means a lot more to people.

You mean like the wall getting built, Hillary getting locked up and repealing and replacing the ACA? Yeah, he's really nailed those three promises! :dunce:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
How about the speech, seeing as you think Trump is great though. Makes sense to you presumably?

Or are you completely ignoring the question with a poor whatabout deflection attempt? You know, like he does...... because you're too stupid to answer a very simple question.

You seem to be quite handy at insults.What are you President of?What political party do you lead?Is your bank balance in the millions,£,$,or euros?Anything can be made to sound nonsense with editing,although not needed in the majority of your posts.How is your prediction on Trump's future going?Or are you too stupid to answer that question?What idiot started all the sheep spouting 'whataboutery'?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
SLAL-blimp-trump-evans2-650x357.png

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
You seem to be quite handy at insults.What are you President of?What political party do you lead?Is your bank balance in the millions,£,$,or euros?Anything can be made to sound nonsense with editing,although not needed in the majority of your posts.How is your prediction on Trump's future going?Or are you too stupid to answer that question?What idiot started all the sheep spouting 'whataboutery'?

Please lord above use the spacebar

astralavi

Apr 6, 2017
Jonathan Pie says....

He is a brattish, sub-literate, braggart, ill-informed privileged, self-righteous, entitled, Mummy’s boy. He is gurning slug who mistakes brash for charisma who thinks popularity matters more than integrity, that diplomacy has no place in politics. A bloated, incandescent lobotomised sexual predator. A paranoid and supremely unqualified demagogue. A massive 70 year old cheese puff Wotsit with tiny wandering hands. An arrogant ill-informed, oversized Oompa Loompa. A whinging, braying, misogynistic know nothing. A phuck-headed egomaniac with a skull full of fetid shit.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Throwing his country and intelligence services under the bus, being played like a puppet by Putin, the fat wanker has ****ed up here.... Americans won’t like this, hopefully some nutter somewhere will be getting a bullet ready for him.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
"Donald Trump stood with Vladimir Putin at a stunning press conference in Helsinki on Monday and indicated that he accepts the Russian’s leaders denial of meddling in the 2016 US presidential election over the findings of his own intelligence agencies."

Well, of course you would, Donald.

:facepalm:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Not sure if this is likely or even probable, but does anyone think that the Russians have got him over a barrel ? Dodgy business deals, political help, blackmail? It simply is beyond belief than any incumbent president of the US could meet with a Putin, and back him over his own FBI?
I bet you the little shit didn’t say one word about novichok.....
How on Earth any republican, however much they want to stay in power would risk the security and political security of the USA leaves me completely dumbfounded.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
That'll be a yes to the latter question and a refusal to answer the first one then.

Your strange little rant has proved the point quite neatly. Although that was the only neat thing about it.

Jan 26, 2015
Berkshire
Not sure if this is likely or even probable, but does anyone think that the Russians have got him over a barrel ? Dodgy business deals, political help, blackmail? It simply is beyond belief than any incumbent president of the US could meet with a Putin, and back him over his own FBI?
How on Earth any republican, however much they want to stay in power would risk the security and political security of the USA leaves me completely dumbfounded.

If you're on Twitter, follow Seth Abramson - he has exhaustively researched the links between Trump and Putin. In summary, his theory is that the Russians have been playing him since he first mentioned running for President. A lot, if not all the money, that last saved him from bankruptcy was from Russia and there is potentially video of him having things done to him in a Moscow hotel (although that's a bit more tenuous). Long and short is he's Putin's plaything.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The old bill ensured that , the spineless cowards

There must be a touch of Trump about you if you genuinely think that a, there were Pro-Trump gatherings bigger that 3 figures, and b, that the police would actively disperse such a gathering. It's all very well being argumentative, controversial and alternative for a bit of fun, but choose a subject where you might have a small point that is defensible.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Just listened to the entire press conference. I am intrigued to see how the media spins this given the conference is readily available to everyone.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I don't follow this or the Brexit threads (a depressing set of intolerant, unwavering views from both sides). But with Trump, I think its that Russians secretly lent him huge sums of money to save his crumbling property empire when on the brink of collapse, and to make further acquisitions such as in Scotland. For a loud mouth in a very open US society, he's incredibly guarded about the source of finance,

Now in power, he's able to pursue a low taxation, pro big business at all costs agenda, boosting stock and real estate values. Massively improving the leverage of debt in his empire.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I listened to it, nothing wrong with it. Yes I like Donald trump, simply because what he promised, it appears he is seeing it through. About time other leaders, politicians did the same, and keep their word. It means a lot more to people.

He believes that man enhanced climate change is a lie so gets coal mining and pollution going, that special environmental areas in the USA should be bull dozed for energy company pipes, that health cover for the poorest is wrong so cancels it.

I'm no 'leftie' or 'neo-liberal', but Trump's policies destroy the planet and the literal wellbeing of the vulnerable.

The world's a poorer place for his existence.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here