Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Match of The Day

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As Oscar Wilde would have said, you’d have to have a heart of stone not to laugh at that goal Stains conceded. I can’t wait to watch their game at Swansea now.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
As Oscar Wilde would have said, you’d have to have a heart of stone not to laugh at that goal Stains conceded. I can’t wait to watch their game at Swansea now.

It was incredible. It had everything. Added time in injury time, lucky deflection from a free-kick that wasn't and was taken from the wrong place, totally against the run of play, the Soton players sinking to the ground as though they were already relegated, Mark Hughes angry and despairing. Lovely!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It was incredible. It had everything. Added time in injury time, lucky deflection from a free-kick that wasn't and was taken from the wrong place, totally against the run of play, the Soton players sinking to the ground as though they were already relegated, Mark Hughes angry and despairing. Lovely!

And they've got a whole TWO AND A HALF HOURS LESS than Swansea to recover for the game on Tuesday.

Poor, poor Hughsey. The fates are conspiring.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Either he, or Stevie G, has a son signed with the club. I honestly can't remember more but it was mentioned on the commentary for the city game.

Might Lampard have been playing in the West Ham junior teams when CH was in the first team around 1992?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

I even have a feeling that the shot might have gone wide if Hoedt hadn't touched it.

And while we're on the subject, does anyone else have the feeling that both the Everton and Bournemouth goals would have been debited as own goals if it had been Lewis Dunk getting the final touches?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nice seeing Burnley get stuffed 5-0 on MOTD 2 :)

Delightful isn't it? Had a gutful of their fans. That's one club i would only be to happy to see go down next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here