Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Looking like a poor turnout at Newcastle

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Yeah I must have been on the same train.
I hope you got the 50% refund you were entitled to for your journey between Euston & Manchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness a 100% refund appeared on my account four days later.
I did’t even need to apply.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Fantastic noise from the fans, I guess an away win is important to build confidence and deserved by the fans who made that journey

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I managed to get my duplicate ticket after leaving it at home yesterday before travelling up.

Met up with the wife after the game with a massive grin on my face. (She is toon after all) was very magnanimous in victory (I want at least a blow job later, pissing her off isn't in my best interests).

Back in the hotel for shit/shower/shave for an hour and hitting the bigg market tonight. I shall probably be one a few smiling faces out tonight.

Seagulls!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well done to the loyal supporters today - rewarded with 3 huuuuuge points!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
At the airport now waiting for the trip back to civilisation......tense as hell through the second half but huge 3 points for us. D&D were magnificent.

That nice Mr Barber is one of the few others sat in the lounge. I’m going to ask him if he’s got the 3 points in his hand luggage [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]I don’t want to interrupt him though, he appears to hammering his way through several email replies [emoji23][emoji23]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
At the airport now waiting for the trip back to civilisation......tense as hell through the second half but huge 3 points for us. D&D were magnificent.

That nice Mr Barber is one of the few others sat in the lounge. I’m going to ask him if he’s got the 3 points in his hand luggage [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]I don’t want to interrupt him though, he appears to hammering his way through several email replies [emoji23][emoji23]

Go on Dazza- we NEED a photo of you and Barb's to complete the day. :)

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

While Tony Bloom was on the 17:58 to Kings Cross with the rest of us plebs, as usual (to be fair he was sitting in First Class)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here