Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool are planning.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Been following this via Twitter this afternoon, and there are various individuals who seem- and I *think* they're genuine- to be members of the Oyston family posting regularly on it in response to fans.

Taking it at face value and accepting that they're genuine accounts in the main, I'm staggered at the arrogance and obnoxiousness shown.

Are [MENTION=612]Sam[/MENTION]oyston and [MENTION=8966]George[/MENTION]oyston for real, Blackpool fans? Timelines littered with abuse towards football supporters, mixed with photos of them pheasant shooting & showing off new cars, sprinkled with the odd "I love pay day" :ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Also, considering the furore that's erupted over the Ched Evans situation, it's interesting to recall that Blackpool's owner is himself a convicted rapist.

I suppose the difference in reactions is no more than a reflection of the time of their respective convictions (i.e. Owen Oyston was convicted in an era where social media didn't exist).

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/feb/10/blackpool-karl-owen-oyston-libel-back-henry-street

Did a search and couldn't see this posted, sorry if fixtures. Things have taken a turn for the worse at Blackpool, Oystons suing the Back Henry Street Forum. Trouble ahead....
He also successfully sued a fan fir libel amf seeking compo from another fan who txted Oyston calling him a "****". Some of their fans are puyting money they would have spent on season tickets into a pot for those being sued, thr irony is Oysten still gets their cash, vile little man

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Oyston in new foul fan rant

Blackpool chairman’s Facebook outburst

FOOTBALL club chief Karl Oyston has called a fan a “disabled f**k” in a second foul-mouthed outburst.

The Blackpool chairman branded the supporter “f*****g riff raff” in Facebook messages.

Mr Oyston, 48, is already being probed by the FA for calling a fan a “retard” in December.

This time he was replying to a demand from a supporter that he quit.

Mr Oyston fumed: “Just f**k off you piece of trash, you are a disabled f**k!”

The 21-year-old fan called the comments “offensive”. Mr Oyston also had an online rant at NHS worker Kelly Mai but apologised later saying: “I was drunk”.

A club spokesman insisted Mr Oyston has not been on Facebook “for a number of years”

But supporters claim to have been his “Friends"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here