Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No real damage done with the way the other results have gone. Can’t see palace bmuff or stoke getting anything from their respective games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Results couldn't have gone better for us. Just need Chelsea and Man City to win,

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Ryan and Dunk had good games, but the rest were not really at the races. Not surprised by Knockaert, he looked petulant/frustrated the entire match. Oh well, onwards and upwards. Let's hope both Stoke and Palace get a tonking.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hopefully Knocky will learn from this. He is good enough but he needs to appreciate that not every time you walk on the pitch you have things go your way, the best in the world suffer in games.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Silly boy Knocky, just when you had found some form :facepalm:

That could be good for WB taking points off rivals.

True, not thinking straight at the moment.
More worried about the injuries and now suspension to be honest.
Knocky is rightly getting pelters but we still need him, he seems better at home, scored recently and can turn it on.
surely he was still not angry about being subbed against Arsenal, he does seem very angry this season.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ryan and Dunk had good games, but the rest were not really at the races. Not surprised by Knockaert, he looked petulant/frustrated the entire match. Oh well, onwards and upwards. Let's hope both Stoke and Palace get a tonking.

Propper was ok

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Disappointing but given the position we are now in, we can afford one or two dud performances away from home such as this one. Teams below us gained gained very little ground towards safety so that's a positive. Didn't see the Knockaert incident as couldn't get there unfortunately but that leaves us with March having to step up for several games now, not sure how I feel about that

Locadia could play wide?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Second half Propper was getting into the Stephens role - hell of a player to cover for. Hope he isn’t out for any more games!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Knocky is rightly getting pelters but we still need him
He made a mistake, he'll get over it.
surely he was still not angry about being subbed against Arsenal
Did you not see him go on the pitch at the end of the Arsenal game to celebrate with the players? He was the opposite of angry.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Very bad day at the office, some forgot to turn up, Worst i've seen for a long while, Move on and look forward to the cup game next week

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Oh no, with Tottenhams goal difference, looks like we won't make the champions league this season:down:

Lets just see the rest of the season out, stay up, lift the FA Cup and then sack Chris, unless we can sneak into the Europa Cup which will just have to do i'm afraid.
Another miserable summer for me with lager for breakfast, b*****ds.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Finally confirmed? Don't be daft.

After not doing it for Leicester last time out, his strop last game which CH generously covered for followed by his petulant antics today ... yes, I think we would be best to offload in the summer for a hefty profit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here