Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which poster speaks the most sense on here?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I tend to open a thread and read it if [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] or [MENTION=12875]harry wilson[/MENTION]s Tackle have posted last in it, so I'd vote for them.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
[MENTION=28899]Biscuit Barrel[/MENTION] -because they have an inferiority complex.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Other than me, of course :blush:

It's actually a serious question although I don't expect many serious answers :)

But I'm genuinely interested in who you think that would be?

You mean there is a poster on here talking sense? We have to root him/her out and move them on. Come on Mods, this has to be stamped out.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Interesting that most of the posters listed in this thread as speaking the most sense, are, (in most cases) the most frequent posters.

Post enough and you're occasionally going to sometimes say something I agree with.

“Most frequent posters” being a euphemism for sad acts who haven’t got their shit together. And remember, a broken clock is correct twice a day.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
[MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION]
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]
[MENTION=206]Marshy[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] - when he's not being overly negative...
[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]

Plenty others. For me it's sometimes not even about whether I agree with the other person or not, more whether they put themselves across articulately and in an easy-to-read manner.

Would agree with this.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Saddened that my few but heartfelt posts have not been commemorated. One hoped that the masses would hang on my every word with each rare post being taken to heart. I thought children would be named after me and my words immortalized as tattoos and gravestone epitaphs.

I personally enjoy the posts which are most irrelevant, banal and stupid, often missing the point and certainly having little concept of the laws of the game or the world generally. What I am trying to say is I love you all.

Happy Valentines day!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here