Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23 vs Hull PL Cup

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION]

Forgetting age groups, If you could pick our best 11 from our dev squads what would it’s be ?
I’m intrigued as to what would be our best dev 11, as it each team always seems to rotate depending on the competition they are playing in.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Continuing them theme from the above post......

Are there any candidates in the U23 (on loan or at home) who could push into the 1st team squad (25) for next season?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Forgetting age groups, If you could pick our best 11 from our dev squads what would it’s be ?
I’m intrigued as to what would be our best dev 11, as it each team always seems to rotate depending on the competition they are playing in.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Continuing them theme from the above post......

Are there any candidates in the U23 (on loan or at home) who could push into the 1st team squad (25) for next season?

I'm the wrong person to be asking these questions: now the club don't show the U-23s games I hardly ever get to see the players in action (I think I've only seen a couple of games this season when the away team has provided coverage). If I had to place a bet, I would say Christian Walton would be the most likely to be included in the 25-man squad next season (if we are still in the PL of course) but I could also see the club wanting to give him another full year playing out on loan.

Anyway, seeing as you are apparently in Worthing and Brighton respectively, how about each of you get to an U-23 game this season and report back to ME who you think are the better players or who might make it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here