Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Parking outside your home is a privilege!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
160 permit outside mine now, but all the cars have ****ed off so worth it overall

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The same people that get silly over moving there cars about at all hours to get there vehicles outside Home are also the idiots who get up on holiday early to snare the sunbeds, twats.

My preference is to park outside my house as it’s easier to keep an eye on scallies and it’s under a streetlight that makes it less likely to be hit or targetted. If that’s being silly in your book, fine, whatever.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My preference is to park outside my house as it’s easier to keep an eye on scallies and it’s under a streetlight that makes it less likely to be hit or targetted. If that’s being silly in your book, fine, whatever.

Answering yes or no, have you ever got up early to snare a sun bed?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Anyway joking aside, you just park os your house right, I’m talking about those silly buggers who can’t initially Park os then proceed to curtain twitch all evening waiting for a space to come available then move the car, you don’t do that do you?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Anyway joking aside, you just park os your house right, I’m talking about those silly buggers who can’t initially Park os then proceed to curtain twitch all evening waiting for a space to come available then move the car, you don’t do that do you?
Yes, but without the twitching. Look, my car is safer outside my house than down the road - if the space is available before
I go to bed the I’ll move it. Quite frankly, to me it makes sense

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yes, but without the twitching. Look, my car is safer outside my house than down the road - if the space is available before
I go to bed the I’ll move it. Quite frankly, to me it makes sense

Have you ever moved it a bit closer but not quite os then pole position comes available and you move it again?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Family opposite us usually have 7 vehicles parked up.......

-husbands car
-wife’s car
-son’s car
-son’s work transit
-son’s girlfriends car
-daughter’s car
-daughter’s boyfriends car

3 or 4 on the drive, the rest on the road. Used to be 8 but dad no longer has a company long wheelbase delivery van !

Yep, 2 doors up we’ve got a similar situation but they’re all lovely so no bother. We call it Dave’s Motors, it’s not far off the number you see on the local dealership forecourt!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Warning - don't park outside the homes of others in towns and villages around Luton Airport, when flying off somewhere.

Homecoming = a wrecked car.
Remember that a few weeks ago. Bloody cheeky sods got what they deserved imo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here