Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strange....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah, a win would have been better but the damage done wasn't too bad given the other results, we've also got a difficult game out of the way and hopefully we'll have a stronger defence after the break.

Disappointing but not fatal.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
To be honest I don't think most level headed fans of ours will be too gutted. In effect we've gained a +2 goal difference on Huddersfield, the tables will turn after the international break though. We have 2 home games against average sides... Need to perform better to get results.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thanks for Bristol City that such a thread is possible.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Home form seems to be the key. We are definitely vulnerable on the road but at home we take no prisoners. We need to bank the coming home games to turn the screw on Huddersfield.

I'm definitely disappointed tonight, as we have spurned an opportunity to more or less put this to bed, but we remain better off than we did at the start of the weekend.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Home form seems to be the key. We are definitely vulnerable on the road but at home we take no prisoners. We need to bank the coming home games to turn the screw on Huddersfield.

I'm definitely disappointed tonight, as we have spurned an opportunity to more or less put this to bed, but we remain better off than we did at the start of the weekend.

but Newcastles home form is their Achilles heel so swings and roundabouts, and they only got a point

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Friday night: Albion and Newcastle celebrating.

Saturday afternoon: Huddersfield and Albion celebrating.

Saturday evening: Newcastle and Huddersfield celebrating.

We're all winners.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Most of the predictions I've seen in here in recent weeks - months, some of them - said we were going to lose today.

Ah well. Onwards and upwards. One game at a time. Certainly not the end of the world.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Comfortably numb

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
normally I feel gutted when we lose but tonight is different.. yes still bit disappointed but still feel good that we'll be OK

We had a chance to exploit a big psychological advantage over our closest rivals especially Hudds. Instead, we gave them hope. Disappointed doesn't quite cover it. But yes overall I think we will probably be OK.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We had a chance to exploit a big psychological advantage over our closest rivals especially Hudds. Instead, we gave them hope. Disappointed doesn't quite cover it. But yes overall I think we will probably be OK.

Bit like the Brexit vote then. (sorry,i know i should not mention brexit in footie threads)

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I was hoping for a B weekend ..........Bristol came up trumps.Birmingham did us proud Brighton couldn`t complete the B rilliant weekend

Bollocks

Last edited:

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
I was hoping for a B weekend ..........Bristol came up trumps.Birmingham did us proud Brighton couldn`t complete the B rilliant weekend

Blast!, Bloody Bridcutt's brigade burst Brighton's bubble!

But, bedwetters better be brave enough to bypass this blip

Because better beckons based on Blackburn and Birmingham back-to-back games.

Believe in Bloom, Barber and Brighton :)

Last edited:

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
normally I feel gutted when we lose but tonight is different.. yes still bit disappointed but still feel good that we'll be OK

I felt the same, it's more because Huddersfield had such a howler last night, we just need to match their results

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here