Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackburn (in three weeks) nearly sold out!

The season ticket exchange is indeed now open for this game. As is often the case the club don't make the link too easy to find. The only place I can see it at this time is where you would go if you want to buy a ticket! Anyhow, if you can't go, do make your seat available so someone else can. You will get a £25 (adult, less for concessions) voucher if your seat is re-sold.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/1617bburn

I suspect this means there will be no more home tickets released. I've noticed that Blackburn are offering both S1B and S1C to their fans, which would account for their 900 odd allocation. As they are in two blocks, even if they don't come close to selling them, I can't see how it would be easy to make more home seats available here.

We still have not seen the extras (maybe there aren't any this time) on the shelf come up for sale.

Currently available:-

WSL = 2
WSU = 1
South = 6
ESL = 10 (the 1901 area is showing as sold out now)
ESU = 4

So, 23 tickets at this time

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
52 regular + 5 x 1901 tickets left.

One pair in the south and 2 great pairs in W1G.

WARNING - 1901 tickets DO NOT include lounge access, only the 7 Stars bar which is not even open at half time!

WARNING - 1901 tickets DO NOT include lounge access, only the 7 Stars bar which is not even open at half time!

I guess I should not call them 1901 tickets then. Premium is how they are described on the website and are at a £14 premium to those closest to them.

There are 5 available for sale again.

Apparently Blackburn took 700 down to Fulham last night so maybe they won't have too much trouble selling out their 900 odd allocation for a Saturday 3pm game.

Maybe the exchange tickets are starting to be listed as there is a pair available in the SE corner and a lone one in the north.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I'm struggling to find a pair on the site - a few on here mentioned they had tickets they couldnt use so please pm if so

ta

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
lads first game, as a JCL he'll be scoofing large slice of promotion pie.

You'll have to explain to him that it is absolutely all downhill from there.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Have been umming and ahhing about this one as it meant travelling from Dubai to see the game.. In the end panicked and bought what seemed to be the only one left, in EL. Decided to extend my stay in Blighty and bought a ticket for Birmingham on the 4th (upper echelons on WU). If and when we go up, Im guessing it will get much harder to get a ticket/

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
4 Posh seats remain @ £54 a pop , no more seats available to flog unless the unused disabled ones show up at some point .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Already been and gone
I think you should start a thread for the Bristol City match. It will surely sell out and sooner rather than later if the next few results go well..?

I think you should start a thread for the Bristol City match. It will surely sell out and sooner rather than later if the next few results go well..?

I generally haven't started one until the previous game has gone, but these are special times.....

There still is a chance seats will become available on the shelf, if the club have not already sold them all. Hopefully the club will push the season ticket exchange now. i've not seen it on the officail website, which is a bit daft

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Apparently Blackburn took 700 down to Fulham last night so maybe they won't have too much trouble selling out their 900 odd allocation for a Saturday 3pm game.

Maybe the exchange tickets are starting to be listed as there is a pair available in the SE corner and a lone one in the north.

With their team now unbeaten in six, since Tony Mowbray took charge, perhaps a few more of their non die hard fans are willing to travel away from home again, so yes, it could well be that they sell out their allocation.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here