• 2D5B76D800000578-0-image-a-16_1444717359117.jpg
    2D5B76D800000578-0-image-a-16_1444717359117.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 391

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Swansea swap places with Leicester and even Boro are in the zone now

And next up is CPFC2010 v Boro.

Boro will be targetting three points for sure. They have a great chance to break free against a team that is very fragile at home. CPFC2010 will see this as a must win game but may not be able to cope with that pressure.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Those Holmesdale Fanatic banners are so needy. They're basically crap Memes. It just screams "Look at us, look at us! We're very special fans". They're not, they're just the same as other fans except they have an insecurity complex, a loudspeaker and black hoodies.

cAPSYHe.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Leicester look abysmal lately. Could give Palace a run for their money.

Swans fans today (tune of Cum On Feel The Noize):

"So **** off Jamie Vardy
And your ****ing party
You're going down down down
You're going down down down".

:lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Those Holmesdale Fanatic banners are so needy. They're basically crap Memes. It just screams "Look at us, look at us! We're very special fans". They're not, they're just the same as other fans except they have an insecurity complex, a loudspeaker and black hoodies.

cAPSYHe.jpg

https://youtu.be/7eul_Vt6SZY

Perhaps this could be used instead of Glad All Over ???

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
"No matter what"...unless your team concedes 4 goals at home and then in which case abuse the players all you can and if you don't like the manager then slit throat actions are acceptable too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hull, Leicester and Burnley have combined for 8 (eight) points away from their respective home stadiums.
palace have amassed a whopping 12 points away from their ground.

It's such a shame the Greatest Fans in the Premier League have only helped generate 2 wins and a draw.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Looking at their remaining 13 games, they still have to play Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool (4 of them away).

They're f**ked.

And the penny is starting to drop for the drum banging pricks ,4 seasons in the top flight and what do they have to show for it ? nice cladding lol:lolol:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
This thread just sums up the pikeys. Give it large when they win 1 game which will mean Europe. Now they are doomed they just hide. It's just no fun with out them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hmmm, I've no doubt they'll perform better next season, but I think "title contenders" is a little optimistic.

Sheffield Wednesday, if they don't go up via the play offs, will be favourites, surely? Fulham should improve significantly with investment, and there's always the chance of another unfancied side like Barnsley or Preston making a run for it.
Or maybe we'll be in with a chance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And the penny is starting to drop for the drum banging pricks ,4 seasons in the top flight and what do they have to show for it ? nice cladding lol:lolol:
Now hold on a minute. You say 4 seasons like that's nothing, I'll have you know that they're an established Premier League side.

We're an established Premier League team already you bell, that's what entering your 4th season in a row at the top table is all about. Look at some of the players we now have; Mandanda, Dann, Cayabe, Townsend, Benteke, top Premier League players. You can only dream of where we are!! You're stuck in the toughest league in the world where only 3 out of 24 go up, it may never happen in your lifetime! Whereas we only have to avoid being one of the worst 3 out of 20 :wave:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
C'mon Dougie ..... we know you're lurking!

Simmo is worried about you :kiss:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The Palace fans that like to frequent NSC go missing more often than their defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here