[MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] likes it

Attachments

• sg.jpg
    sg.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 698

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yet Jones carries out 2 assaults and only has 1 Yellow.
Incidentally, wasn't Atkinson the Pratt of a referee who gave Southampton a penalty for a challenge 6ft outside the box, against us at St. Mary's?

Beaker Jones should have been booked in the first half, got away with it and then just a yellow in the second half.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Incidentally, wasn't Atkinson the Pratt of a referee who gave Southampton a penalty for a challenge 6ft outside the box, against us at St. Mary's?

Thought that was Peter Walton

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Exactly. Not to mention Fellani getting away with it again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Steven Gerrard came on as a sub at half time v Man U then sent off within a minute for fighting.

Not for fighting. Stamping his mark on the opposition.

Fighting ? It was a stamp. Daft.

How does 1 player get sent off for fighting?

surely there need to be at least 2 to constitute a fight.

I didnt see the incident but reported it as it was reported on the match break down of BBC Sports.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BBC are still saying it was his reaction to a heavy tackle. So not quite as clear as Ferring Seagull says and I was reporting it as it was reported. I NEVER said I saw it.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
BBC are still saying it was his reaction to a heavy tackle. So not quite as clear as Ferring Seagull says.

It was clear. He reacted to the tackle by stamping on his ankle. That thug Skirtle did the same with the keeper in the last minute but got away with it.

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
It was clear. He reacted to the tackle by stamping on his ankle. That thug Skirtle did the same with the keeper in the last minute but got away with it.

Lets hope that maniac thug Skrtel (think this is right?) gets some retrospective action, his stamp on De Gea was every bit as bad as Gerrards

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Clear sending off.

On balance Jones and Skrtel both got away with it but Man U deserved to win.

Pretty decent to come out and apologize after the game - but not to the player he stamped on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here