Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace tell players to pay up to keep playing

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Dean Davenport, but you probably know that through your Bromley contacts .

I'm so glad you answered him, I'm sure it's the set up for some hilarious Sheebo 'joke. Hang tight, guaranteed to be a rib tickler.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Dean Davenport, but you probably know that through your Bromley contacts .

I know double D well as it goes. Not a big fan of the franchise of Parish and glad there’s no major link with a club who just created itself in the 2nd tier of English football and cheated. His words, not mine.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'm so glad you answered him, I'm sure it's the set up for some hilarious Sheebo 'joke. Hang tight, guaranteed to be a rib tickler.

Don’t you think you’ve embarrassed yourself enough on this thread? I thought you’d thrown your toys out and flounced...?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I know double D well as it goes. Not a big fan of the franchise of Parish and glad there’s no major link with a club who just created itself in the 2nd tier of English football and cheated. His words, not mine.

You talk like a pair of double d’s

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You are ignoring the fact palace call themselves the womens parent club. Most probably because they own their identity.

What you mean that a club who uses CPFC's name, receives funding and other help from them. Would call that club their parent club? Hmmmm funny that, you could be onto something here.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Don’t you think you’ve embarrassed yourself enough on this thread? I thought you’d thrown your toys out and flounced...?

Yes, I embarrassed myself by being right all the way through. It's just a shame you lot are to dumb, stubborn or a combination of both to accept that. Even though I have been proved right.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The Palace ladies manager has tweeted it’s just a standard player sponsorship they do every season like all clubs, an opportunity for players to put themselves out there to local companies or potential sponsors.
A non story blown up out of all proportion by our south coast chums ( surprise surprise)

South coast chums - or several national media outlets?

What’s the palace managers name and why does he get extra characters on twitter?

Why aren’t you answering who the manager is?

Did wonder why postcode boy ignored me 3 times when I asked him after his post on 4th Sept who the palace manager was. Turns out it’s because he was LYING just like CP2010FC do. So why come on here and lie to make your shambles of a club look better [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION]. No tweets about any funding on the 4th Sept or previously - twitter account here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/deandavenport7?lang=en

Not another palace owning on this thread suuuurely?! Could smell that (dirty Croydon) rat a mile off!

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You talk like a pair of double d’s

Ah bless. You’ve kind of nicked the joke I was making and used it after me :ffsparr:

One day we hope you’ll see some tits - let alone double Ds - and you may get a life and stop posting on here :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yes, I embarrassed myself by being right all the way through. It's just a shame you lot are to dumb, stubborn or a combination of both to accept that. Even though I have been proved right.

*too

** post reported for uneccesary name calling against my fellow BHA fans on our forum.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
What you mean that a club who uses CPFC's name, receives funding and other help from them. Would call that club their parent club? Hmmmm funny that, you could be onto something here.

So its not like donating to cancer research then is it. Do you think that there is no conditions to them using the Palace name?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
So its not like donating to cancer research then is it. Do you think that there is no conditions to them using the Palace name?

I don't know if there is or not, but I'm sure you lot will know every detail and argue about it for the next week.

Last edited:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Did wonder why postcode boy ignored me 3 times when I asked him after his post on 4th Sept who the palace manager was. Turns out it’s because he was LYING just like CP2010FC do. So why come on here and lie to make your shambles of a club look better [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION]. No tweets about any funding on the 4th Sept or previously - twitter account here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/deandavenport7?lang=en

Not another palace owning on this thread suuuurely?! Could smell that (dirty Croydon) rat a mile off!

Click on his replies, scroll down to his reply to Lawrence CPFC at 13.53 on September 4th.:thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Click on his replies, scroll down to his reply to Lawrence CPFC at 13.53 on September 4th.:thumbsup:

Not in Twitter so I can’t but pls feel free to post the tweet. Apologies for being wrong on this occasion (that’s how you do it palace fans).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
From this....

Talking out of your arse again, there's a surprise. They are independent of the men's team, most teams players in their league have to find their own sponsors to pay their way. Anyone has to pay their subs in amateur sports.As for people spouting on about equality, who can they complain about? Considering they have no legal connection to CPFC.

To this....

Quite the transformation. Anyone would think it was a Palace fan wriggling on a hook to spin an ever-changing argument every which way but loose.

But that would be ridiculous of course.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
If I donate money to Cancer Research or sponsor a kids football team, they are still independent of me. I don't have any control or ownership over them.
If I donate money to Albion in the community does that mean I am now responsible for them?
Maybe so but this Swillis fellow says
Swillis said:
if the women fancy playing football then let them pay for it, the same way that the vast majority of adults have to pay for themselves when they are playing sport.
Do you think he means that CPLFC are currently not being supported by CPFC and that is fine as they are legally seperate or that they are currently being supported but shouldn't be?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
From this....

To this....

Quite the transformation. Anyone would think it was a Palace fan wriggling on a hook to spin an ever-changing argument every which way but loose.

Its like on the one hand he understands what people are trying to say to him while on the other hand he just doesn't get it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Not in Twitter so I can’t but pls feel free to post the tweet. Apologies for being wrong on this occasion (that’s how you do it palace fans).

Apology accepted.
Maybe next time do some proper research before the usual childish reply.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
From this....

To this....

How is it a transformation, how do the two conflict? They simply don't. Point to one thing in the thread where I have been wrong.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Maybe so but this Swillis fellow says

Do you think he means that CPLFC are currently not being supported by CPFC and that is fine as they are legally seperate or that they are currently being supported but shouldn't be?

The fact you cannot understand is down to a combination of schooling, genetics or nature, either way I'm not at fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here