Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Rachael Bland RIP

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Dreadfully sad. Apparently she has bought and wrapped a present for her son for every birthday up until he is 21. What a brave lady. RIP.

It's heartbreaking in the true sense of the word. He is only two and won't remember her when he grows up. Her poor family.

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Sad news. Lovely lady who never had the chance to be there for her son.

I hope all her efforts to plan for his future can bring him some comfort to him. His mother's love will always be with him.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Life it self is not fair. One person can live to be 100 and not be a nice person, and this poor lady cut down in her prime.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
They've played that clip a few times today.....what a name!

I wouldn't like to think that I could speak on her behalf, but having listened to her for hours and hours over the years I'd like to think she would appreciate that eulogy from Tony livesy

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Rachael Bland's death today has caused me to feel sad as she was only a few days older than me. Seeing 1978-2018 also had quite an effect on me. How can such a lovely and caring person be so strong right up until the end With a young child that won't remember her? It's heartbreaking but in her 40 years she's left a strong legacy.

God bless and at least you're at peace now. Thoughts with her family especially her husband and little boy.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I wouldn't like to think that I could speak on her behalf, but having listened to her for hours and hours over the years I'd like to think she would appreciate that eulogy from Tony livesy

Total agreement with you...he came across very well...and it must have been hard for him hosting a show today ...I thought Chris Warburton did a good show earlier today..handling the news and tributes very professionally

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

It was fitting that Tony Livesey was presenting today and could celebrate all things Rachael Bland. I'm glad 5live gave this airtime.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here