Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Durham v Sussex

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
From the Sussex website.

Our Vitality Blast Finals Day ticket allocation has now sold out.

All tickets were sold during the Executive Members and T20 Blast Pass holders’ priority window that opened at 10am on Tuesday morning. As such, none will be available for general sale at 12pm.

We are aware that many of our supporters will be disappointed not to have secured tickets. Demand for tickets has far exceeded the allocation provided to the club.

Finals Day will be screened at in the Focus Group Boundary Rooms at The 1st Central County Ground. Details on how to book your place will be published on the Sussex Cricket website later this week.

Attachments

• T 20.jpeg
    T 20.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 181

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Alas was not in charge of purchase, the email I was forwarded / PDF has Raglan. Any good, not been before?

If you like lively, mass drunken fancy dress (you look the odd one out if not) then the Hollies stand is the place to be. The only one I have ever been in.

The Raglan stand is on the other side and often the non alcohol in the stand part of the ground.

But been to three now and they are quite mental and not cricket but good fun. I would recommend them to anyone who like a lively sporting day out.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
If you like lively, mass drunken fancy dress (you look the odd one out if not) then the Hollies stand is the place to be. The only one I have ever been in.

The Raglan stand is on the other side and often the non alcohol in the stand part of the ground.

But been to three now and they are quite mental and not cricket but good fun. I would recommend them to anyone who like a lively sporting day out.

Cheers for the heads up :thumbsup: Will make it up as I go along, not too keen on the non-alcohol part of the ground malarkey!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
No idea, but like the Cup Final the sponsors and corporates probably have a significant dibs.

So, do all 4 'finalists' get the same allocation?

If so, that's 2k. 8% of the total attendance?

I'm sure the FA cup is more generous.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

Unlike the FA cup - T20 final tickets go on general sale months ahead. So you could gamble every year and buy early. However, I think our allocation must have been higher the past as I never remember it being a problem to get one in with the Sussex fans.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So, it'll be all Warwickshire and Surrey fans - 1 because they're local and 2 because they always qualify and are brilliant

Jimmy Grimble

Sussex got given 500 so I am working on the assumption the other 3 get the same. That leaves 23k to the ECB/Edgbaston/Warwickshire, some will have gone to corporate and sponsors but others go on sale months before the 4 teams are finalised. Trouble is, unless you live in the area or are a despicable tout, there's not many reasons to spend £75 on a ticket to an event that your side might not even be involved in.

They were going for around £150 last I looked on Viagogo.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Sussex got given 500 so I am working on the assumption the other 3 get the same. That leaves 23k to the ECB/Edgbaston/Warwickshire, some will have gone to corporate and sponsors but others go on sale months before the 4 teams are finalised. Trouble is, unless you live in the area or are a despicable tout, there's not many reasons to spend £75 on a ticket to an event that your side might not even be involved in.

They were going for around £150 last I looked on Viagogo.

If this is correct then its a shambolic way of selling tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here