Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Perhaps, it just all felt a bit orchestrated. Our stuff pretty much always comes out beforehand through John Percy at the Telegraph, as it has done for years and he's said nothing. Anyway, whatever happens good luck for the season!
Cheers, same to you.

Albalbion

Feb 24, 2009
Kingston
And he doesn't have hair like Bjork

What a shame, imagine this flying up the wing... bjork.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Getting very fed up with this thread now, all this conjecture, and based on what exactly? a few untrustorthy football rumours sites, and the odd photo of AJ and his minder on a plane? (and even then we have no idea where it was going!)

According to some of you gullable lot, the bloke is on the verge of signing on the dotted line. Personally l'll believe it when l see it. Interesting too that there has been no mention of it by Sky , the BBC, or other more reliable sources.

Naaah I'm convinced it's all bull****.

The other more reliable sources such as Sky and BBC only report on done deals, which is why they appear more reliable.
Half the fun of the transfer window is the speculation, and you will get divvies who make stuff up, and genuine hints in the middle of it all. That's the fun of it.

Nothing will surpass the Vicente transfer when Barrel of Fun infiltrated an Italian restaurant to take a photo, and then an Albion fan who worked at Gatwick relayed his story of running to the departure gate with a club official to witness him signing the contract there and then.
Superb stuff.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
If only he would move to east Brighton:

He's Iranian,
Ali is Iranian,
He's an Iranian in Whitehawk.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I know Leicester did win the league a few seasons ago, but their fans seem to be under some kind of massive illusion as to the gap between our club and theirs. They are doing their absolute nut on social media at the mere prospect of Ali coming here instead of there. Claiming it must be a money motivated decision if he ends up at The Amex...

Don't get me wrong Leicester are a bigger club than Brighton. But not by as bigger chasm as they believe. If he were to come here I would expect it to be due to the close proximity to London and the fact Leicester is a complete tramps armpit of a place.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[emoji23] He's covering all the bases now!

52449a786d722185824fa2e1f4751d32.jpg

I’ve called him out for years on here - complete joker with his imaginary sources :lol:

And won’t ever answer questions for fear of not covering one of the bases :lol:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The other more reliable sources such as Sky and BBC only report on done deals, which is why they appear more reliable.
Half the fun of the transfer window is the speculation, and you will get divvies who make stuff up, and genuine hints in the middle of it all. That's the fun of it.

Nothing will surpass the Vicente transfer when Barrel of Fun infiltrated an Italian restaurant to take a photo, and then an Albion fan who worked at Gatwick relayed his story of running to the departure gate with a club official to witness him signing the contract there and then.
Superb stuff.

Yes, and many divvies on here who actually believe that any and every rumour going will lead to a player(s) signing for the club within the hour! I just get rather tired of it all. I'll believe it only when l see it reported on the club website.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know Leicester did win the league a few seasons ago, but their fans seem to be under some kind of massive illusion as to the gap between our club and theirs. They are doing their absolute nut on social media at the mere prospect of Ali coming here instead of there. Claiming it must be a money motivated decision if he ends up at The Amex...

Don't get me wrong Leicester are a bigger club than Brighton. But not by as bigger chasm as they believe. If he were to come here I would expect it to be due to the close proximity to London and the fact Leicester is a complete tramps armpit of a place.

The outer areas of Leicester are ok and there's lovely countryside nearby. It's such a common misconception by southerners that everything is grim up north.

Leicester are a bigger club, but then they didn't have to pay for their stadium, did they? They were the reason, points deduction came into being for going into administration, as they wrote off the cost of it all.
They are the same as Palace, and haven't learned to pay their way.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The outer areas of Leicester are ok and there's lovely countryside nearby. It's such a common misconception by southerners that everything is grim up north.

Leicester are a bigger club, but then they didn't have to pay for their stadium, did they? They were the reason, points deduction came into being for going into administration, as they wrote off the cost of it all.
They are the same as Palace, and haven't learned to pay their way.

As far as any would be new signing is concerned though, l don't think they are particularly interested in your second paragraph.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Superb stuff.

Sky Sports report on moves almade, gossip. They have a team of gossips churning out the same stuff on repeat with “ Sky Sports understands that ..... “.

But they spend 99% of this time, ignoring clubs of the Albion’s size.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here