Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inflatable fans?

This could be the answer to the empty seats on 85 minutes,under each seat you have an inflatable torso of a fan and these are activated by a simply cord system:smile:These could also double up as a means of transport from the wsu when exiting on the water slide:moo: We could then stop calling people plastic and refer to them as inflatables.We could have got a few hundred down to b'muff for the cup tie:whistle: 3 birds one stone:shrug:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
This could be the answer to the empty seats on 85 minutes,under each seat you have an inflatable torso of a fan and these are activated by a simply cord system:smile:These could also double up as a means of transport from the wsu when exiting on the water slide:moo: We could then stop calling people plastic and refer to them as inflatables.We could have got a few hundred down to b'muff for the cup tie:whistle: 3 birds one stone:shrug:

I’m glad yoi suggested a simple cord system for inflatIon. I couldn’t imagine people on their hands and knees blowing dolls.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Great idea Rev. In related news, why we persist with this antiquated system of no beer in sight of the match or whatever it is is quite something when for decades the Yanks have successfully sold beer and food during the game, getting it passed down the rows to those who can't sit through a sporting event without eating or drinking alcohol so they don't need to even leave their seats.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
mate suggested we have a walk out protest on 80 minutes against people who leave on 85, just they know what it's like when hundreds of fans piss off early.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Poor timing really. There were fewer people leaving early on Sunday than at many other games I can remember.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

You're a fan of inflatable dolls, are you?

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Not sure what the problem is, The emirates was half empty last night with 10 mins to go!. and they have far superior travel access then what we have to put up with.
The last time I went to an evening game at the Amex, I didn't get home until 12.10am, and I only lived 2 miles from the ground.
It's ok if you don't have to work, but when you have to get up for work at 5am its not good.

not sure what the problem is, the emirates was half empty last night with 10 mins to go!. And they have far superior travel access then what we have to put up with.
The last time i went to an evening game at the amex, i didn't get home until 12.10am, and i only lived 2 miles from the ground.
It's ok if you don't have to work, but when you have to get up for work at 5am its not good.

i think the problem might be that you don't walk very fast?:whistle:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We could always do what Palace did during the 5-0 rout up there. Lock the gates and don't let anyone out until the end. Feck human rights :smile:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Poor timing really. There were fewer people leaving early on Sunday than at many other games I can remember.

The Sky Commentators noticed people were leaving early and said so. That makes it fact. I'm surprised they didn't spend ten minutes dicussing it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Sky Commentators noticed people were leaving early and said so. That makes it fact. I'm surprised they didn't spend ten minutes dicussing it.

Radio 5 live were full of admiration for us for not booing the team off at half time. Premier League football is weird :shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

What did you think of the match Sunday rev? Did you enjoy the atmosphere...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here