Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wildlife Festival - 2 Saturday VIP Tickets .... possibly

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Mrs W a while ago purchased two VIP tickets to the Saturday Wildlife in Shoreham - June 10th. Due to circumstances ( loss of job and therefore having no spending money ) she is considering getting rid of them.

The tickets cost £100 each. They are not named tickets so anyone can use them. If you might be interested in purchasing them then please PM me with an offer of face value or downwards - happy to sell them as singles - first come first served. There is still a slim chance Mrs W will use them but it depends upon finances so this is just to gauge interest.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] , mods - wanted to get this up ASAP as it's only just over a week away and I know your PM box is always full. Feel free to remove if I've been inappropriate.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good luck, unfortunately Ticketmaster was doing 2-4-1 tickets 2 weeks ago which are flooding the resell market... may need to settle below FV

D

Deleted User X18H

Couldn't your Mrs take a packed lunch? Or I could go to Tammy's for her.

There are more Wildlife tickets being offered for sale than species in the wild it seems.

What was the one at Waterhall?

Good luck with it though.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Sadly for you the Friday is the good day, including Fatboy Slim. You'll struggle to shift Saturday ones as the Saturday hasn't sold out yet.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Aren't you a bit old to go to a festival ?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here