Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Going to bed tonight

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And even a Harry Wilson piece in the programme for you too.

Do you think I had time to buy a programme tonight, with all my hinterland rigmarole (delivering two bikes to my middle bro', and visiting Majestic wine)? Thanks for the heads up. See you soon :bigwave:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just seen this thread. Thought it was just me. Got home (later than planned, terrible accident on Falmer Road, hope everyone involved is OK), opened a bottle of red and watched the whole Sky programme. Bottle of red and recording both finished now so better go to bed I suppose. What a ******* night.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Just seen this thread. Thought it was just me. Got home (later than planned, terrible accident on Falmer Road, hope everyone involved is OK), opened a bottle of red and watched the whole Sky programme. Bottle of red and recording both finished now so better go to bed I suppose. What a ******* night.

Indeed... I felt a disturbance in the force tonight. Finally the light side is to emerge victorious... we ****ing deserve this though... right?!?

****ing 'A' right we do.

And so yo bed xxxx to one and all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can pass you my copy at the VNV gig :bigwave:

Heavenly prospect. All is good in the world. Have fun tomorrow (if you can keep your eyes opn) :lolol:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I've not gone to bed yet. Mind you, it's only 9:20pm here. So I've been having a chuckle on the forums of the Massive and Norrrwich.

My favourite bit from the Canary boys was "Brighton could have been us."

My favourite from the northerners was on the thread where they were asked to sum up how they were feeling in one word and somebody put "nextyear".

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Night all. Going to try to sleep. We're ******* brilliant...........

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Got home at 1, still up at 3 listening to the 5live commentary and watching the highlights. Fantastic night.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Got home at 1, still up at 3 listening to the 5live commentary and watching the highlights. Fantastic night.
3.07am after a drunken fall asleep on the sofa. 5Live commentary is a great shout - hopefully on catch up - I reckon I've got 2-3,minutes before sleep comes again but am sorely tempted to string it out...!!!!

One of the best Amex nights without question.

Albion! Albion!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It's nice of my mate J Daniels to pop round...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here