Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who are the guilty offenders?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
A chant of Sussex by the sea starts up, Now is the time......

All nice and slow

Words sung with heart and gusto

All together now......

HYPER-SPEED CLAPPING and 'G, ol Sus by Th S' singing at breakneck speed as the chant falls apart into a mess.

So who exactly is going into hyper mode as soon as they hear the all together now? How about no clapping and continue to sing the chorus at the same pace? I want to know WHO ARE THE GUILTY PARTY?

:)

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I was going to say the East stand but they don't sing

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
giphy (15).gif

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

All nice and slow

All together now......

HYPER-SPEED CLAPPING and 'G, ol Sus by Th S' singing at breakneck speed as the chant falls apart into a mess.

So who exactly is going into hyper mode as soon as they hear the all together now? How about no clapping and continue to sing the chorus at the same pace? I want to know WHO ARE THE GUILTY PARTY?

The 14-20 year olds with WAY too much testosterone. Drives me nuts.

The only way I can see to remedy it is to have a metronome installed. Or a drum. 🤯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The bloke behind me. He's clapping so fast, he looks like a seal.

Most of the chants we have are ruined by fast clapping.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It's not the speed of the clapping, it's the rhythm which has ruined the chant. It's far too drum n bass at the moment. We need a more techno style clap at around 120bpm. Considering we have Carl Cox and Fatboy slim living in the area, we really should've sorted this issue out by now. Pull your finger out Bloom!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I thought that, with the lyrics on screen, the pace had got better and kept in line with the song. But I also think that the club have changed the speed of the disc!
At away grounds it isn't that bad, just not that good either.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

All nice and slow

All together now......

We all know that we need a (sparingly used) drum. There was a bloke who brought one to Withdean for a while...what happened to him?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can't be the bloke behind me. He spends the whole game running down Stephen's and repeating the commentary from BBC radio Sussex. Drives me mad

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

All nice and slow

All together now......

I suggest you bring your baton on Friday and conduct from the front of the stand,

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch

All nice and slow

All together now......

Charlie’s mates.

It takes a drum to keep Charlie and his mates in time.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I thought that, with the lyrics on screen, the pace had got better and kept in line with the song. But I also think that the club have changed the speed of the disc!
At away grounds it isn't that bad, just not that good either.

I am not talking about then, I meant when it is sung during a game home or away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here