Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace tickets (A) 14/04/18.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Interesting.... How many people would be in top tier for this game I wonder. I'm in 2nd tier but not fancying chances

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Interesting.... How many people would be in top tier for this game I wonder. I'm in 2nd tier but not fancying chances

Until now 2nd tier has always had a chance although on some occasions you have had to have been super quick of the mark and in the queue before 9am.

However, if we have sold circa 1800 in just over 2 hours it doesn't look great. A good number of tier 1 bods probably have not rushed in and will buy at lunchtime or when home from work tonight......

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

In top tier but can't go as away on holiday :cry: Only a couple of hundred left it seems ?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Until now 2nd tier has always had a chance although on some occasions you have had to have been super quick of the mark and in the queue before 9am.

However, if we have sold circa 1800 in just over 2 hours it doesn't look great. A good number of tier 1 bods probably have not rushed in and will buy at lunchtime or when home from work tonight......

Did Swansea sell out tier 1 and that was about 2000 tickets.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Yep I've been between top and second tiers this season. And have always managed to get a ticket when I wanted one.

This could be my first failure.

Reasonably hopeful of nabbing the week before when club releases the odd few.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Just checked availability at 12: 40 and blocks S & T are sold out.
There are:
180 Standard seats in block R
30 Ambulant area seats
18 Wheelchair seats

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Savage, was rather hoping that some of the wet lettuces in 1901 would give this one a swerve. Not happening though is it, doesn't even look like its gonna even make tier 2.:nono:

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Just checked availability at 12: 40 and blocks S & T are sold out.
There are:
180 Standard seats in block R
30 Ambulant area seats
18 Wheelchair seats

At 13.05 just 147 remaining in Block R (wheelchair/ambulant unchanged).

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Savage, was rather hoping that some of the wet lettuces in 1901 would give this one a swerve. Not happening though is it, doesn't even look like its gonna even make tier 2.:nono:
WTF has 1901 got to do with this? Anyone with enough points has been to most away games in the last 2 years.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
143 able bodied tickets left, Is the wheelchair area in the Arthur Waite any good, its a bad enough view in the seats.

Attachments

• CP A.jpeg
    CP A.jpeg
    85.6 KB · Views: 349

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Blimey, it's not looking good for tomorrow. Maybe I'll get a pre 100 position in the queue for the first time!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
True :blush: but I think 1901 are partly to blame:thumbsup:
Very likely. We are for most things.

Despite going to 5 away games this year, a few in the last few years and having been ST/1901 since second year at Gillingham and for 15 odd years a couple of years before that, I am over 50 points short of getting a ticket for this. Think it is fair to say that anyone eligible in Tier 1 is either very, very good at harvesting or deserves a ticket.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Very likely. We are for most things.

Despite going to 5 away games this year, a few in the last few years and having been ST/1901 since second year at Gillingham and for 15 odd years a couple of years before that, I am over 50 points short of getting a ticket for this. Think it is fair to say that anyone eligible in Tier 1 is either very, very good at harvesting or deserves a ticket.

Have been Tier 1 for every match until now but looks like I'm going to miss out having been permanent Amex ST holder and been to a fair number of away games and all cup home games this season. The 2,000 restriction is ludicrous. What purpose does it serve?

Last edited:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Looks like I'm going to miss out too having been permanent Amex ST holder and been to a fair number of away games and all cup home games this season. The 2,000 restriction is ludicrous. What purpose does it serve?
TBH, I didn't want one - just happened to see how many points I had when I bought MU tickets yesterday. Been to that cesspit enough times. Sad that a few morons have deprived loads who do want to go though.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Have been Tier 1 for every match until now but looks like I'm going to miss out having been permanent Amex ST holder and been to a fair number of away games and all cup home games this season. The 2,000 restriction is ludicrous. What purpose does it serve?

My son is a STH and has been to 11 out of 14 away games this season and is still short of the points required on Day 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here