Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Free £10

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
One of NSC's partners is offering a limited number of NSCers a free £10.

What you will have to do is...

1. Click on a specific link I will provide to you.
2. Register for a site (nothing dodgy - a reasonably well known sports site). Pay £10 of your own money.
3. Email me proof of you having done the above, along with your bank details.

By return, I will pay you £20 being a refund of the £10 you have paid and the additional free £10.

The £10 you pay the site in question will be used to enter a competition so you may actually win as well.

PM me for details. You need to complete steps 1-3 today.
Yes please

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry - PMs still coming in but I've already sent details on what to do to 20 people.

I'll be honest, I think at least a couple weren't interested at all and just pissing about, but I don't want to commit to repaying more than 20 people in case those I think are taking the piss do actually make a claim to me.

So, in short, no more PMs please.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
F*** it why have I only just seen this

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Bugger, just got home and done this. Am I too late? I've bet my house and everything

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Don't think there was a time limit this late, I sent my pm at 12.16 pm Friday lunch time according to messages sent, but still to receive a pm, so I've missed out, probably?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Forever late to the party. Bugger.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I've posted a pre dated cheque and await the freebie. I'll be in a blue blazer, boater and red chinos tomorrow. You can cough up when you see me.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
£10 beer money for handing over a valid email address and all your personal details? :drink:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Trying to send a query about this to you Bozza via PM, but apparently you need to clear some space to receive any more messages? Please advise.......

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Post it here. Sorry - took a last minute trip away for a week or so and don't have my bank security machine thing with me. I'll make PayPal payments over the next day or two - bank payments will have to wait until I'm home.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not worried about your honesty about paying, but my Paypal seems to have sent you more than a tenner?

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Post it here. Sorry - took a last minute trip away for a week or so and don't have my bank security machine thing with me. I'll make PayPal payments over the next day or two - bank payments will have to wait until I'm home.

Ahh I see, nicely worked that one out didn't you Bozza [emoji6] get us to spend our money on the agreement of payment, and suddenly take a trip in the hope we forget I'm sure [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Why have you paypaled me anything?

Sorted! Entirely separate transaction, nothing to do with free £10, sorry to have troubled you.

#streamers #BristolCity #promotionparty

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Had a win then 2 losses - have £5 left for the weekend so will go out in a blaze of glory. All good fun and might have a go next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here