Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Latest odds:

Labour members ready to use them as weapons at the next Congress 5/1

Thieving grim pikey travellers 1/5

20/1 bar

I'm on the pikies. #NoAftertiming. [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Same scum that nicked Steve Ovett's statue, the OB know, nothing will happen. Every year we have to put up with these utter vermin who just do what the f**k they want.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Can we start the sport of pikey coursing?
We let one go at a time and release Staffies to get them.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Rumour has it that tyre tracks were followed from Dyke Park to where the truck with the slabs was parked the O B called but unable to do anything without a search warrant !!!

Absolute made up rubbish. You don't need a search warrant for a vehicle for starters, if police did come across a vehicle with obviously identified stolen property in it all they would need to do would be to stop search it and the occupants under Section 1 of PACE but since this didn't happen its a moot point.

Without any witnesses, CCTV or other evidence to lead to a suspect I don't know what people expect from the OB? Since no one got hurt, its not domestic violence, a serious sex offence or anything of that nature it won't be high on their list of priorities and rightly so. I know a few serving OB in Brighton and they can barely keep up with dealing with the serious stuff due to being so short staffed and under resourced, I certainly don't want them wasting their time looking for a few paving slabs.

JBD

Jul 12, 2009
Zone Q
Absolute made up rubbish. You don't need a search warrant for a vehicle for starters, if police did come across a vehicle with obviously identified stolen property in it all they would need to do would be to stop search it and the occupants under Section 1 of PACE but since this didn't happen its a moot point.

Without any witnesses, CCTV or other evidence to lead to a suspect I don't know what people expect from the OB? Since no one got hurt, its not domestic violence, a serious sex offence or anything of that nature it won't be high on their list of priorities and rightly so. I know a few serving OB in Brighton and they can barely keep up with dealing with the serious stuff due to being so short staffed and under resourced, I certainly don't want them wasting their time looking for a few paving slabs.

So your happy for things to be taken from your garden as long as they don't hurt anyone and keep their zip closed

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A considerable amount of heavy, expensive York stone paving slabs have been stolen from the Peace Garden in Patcham, Brighton. This is right on the A23 although overlooked by large shrubs.

Please share this around and hopefully the old bill can catch the thieving scumbags

Keep a close eye on the ones in your garden!

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
the-thieving-gypsy-bastards-small.png
53n7i.png
ScannedImage-1.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Why does society put up with these scumbags?

Because they realise any complaint will result in the sum total of nothing being done by anyone in authority? Even if people took matters into their own hands the scummers would be favoured over the aggrieved. And let's face it, fronting up to pikeys on your own is not a good idea, no matter how hard a person may be. Would be a different matter if the police/council/ MP's were on our side but they are so terrified of being labelled intoleran they wouldn't dare lift a finger to help you no matter how much council tax you pay or how illegal the pikey's behaviour was. Total joke.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Because they realise any complaint will result in the sum total of nothing being done by anyone in authority?
Would be a different matter if the police/council/ MP's were on our side but they are so terrified of being labelled intoleran they wouldn't dare lift a finger to help you
But this is an issue that seems to unite the whole country, not just your UKIP types. I don't understand why politicians aren't prepared to stand up to them, I'd have thought they'd be well supported by the public.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
But this is an issue that seems to unite the whole country, not just your UKIP types. I don't understand why politicians aren't prepared to stand up to them, I'd have thought they'd be well supported by the public.

True travellers have a long history of being persecuted. Quite rightly authorities are sensitive.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Can you not see the difference between persecuting people and stopping people breaking the law?

Yes of course I can. Your particular brand of patronisation gets very tired very quickly doesn't it. You really are the most tiresome ballbag on this board.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here