Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton *** Official Match Thread ***

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
That took the varnish off the game for me, how did he really expect to get away with that and protesting, just minutes left !
Show him the replay before each game to remind him, lucky not to get 2 x red cards in that game,off to bed.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Exciting finish in a game short of a little quality from both teams.

Should have won it, but could equally have lost it.

A point is not a disaster.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Strange that Bruno was so annoyed at the end of the match. He looked right at the player then went in with his elbow, there is no defence for that. I can forgive it, he's Bruno, but he's going to need to find some humility, I imagine he will when he watches it back, it was pretty outrageous.

Matty Ryan today and Knocky scoring are great bits of progress for us, the whole team will get confidence from our keeper showing those levels and from knowing that Knocky has ended his dry spell and can hopefully push on now to being more of an outlet for us.

Bring on West Ham.

This :thumbsup:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well, put it that way, what does matter? We'll all be dead eventually. Nice to get it right - or at least, going with the NSC poll result (which was Izzy and Jose for Brown and Izquierdo) while we're still here though, don't you think?

I personally would've preferred to see the Albion win.

Each to their own. Glad you feel enlightened about whatever it is you seem chuffed about?

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Oh perfidious Albion indeed! She's like a woman who offers so much, and then she breaks your heart :shootself

I only had the radio but I am proud of our lads today. They gave there all , matched the big name stars and so nearly humbled them . That's football, and why we love it - on to next Friday!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hughton should at least give Krul a chance. How could he be worse than that Aussie midget.
This. Ryan was terrible today. Cost us the game.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So p***ed off that we gave away 2 points. Shocking by Bruno. But we played well today. We deserved to win that game. Something we never thought would happen at the start of the season.

But how nice would it have been to be sitting in 10th place having just beaten Everton.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We had a couple of penalty shouts, should we have had one?

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
The sarcastic content of a statement will be dependent upon the context in which it appears.[/QUOTE]

Oh. Gosh!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Really disappointed with that! We can't give away goals with stupid decisions like that.
pleased that we're in games but that's 2 dropped today, certainly should have beaten Watford and possibly a point at Bournemouth too. That would have us up in the top half.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Draw fair result, good game, we were really exciting for that period in the second half, loved how direct Izquierdo was, Dunk was awesome AGAIN, Gross' cross to Murray in the first half was totally sublime, complete pisser we gave that late goal away when we could have just cleared the ball and seen the game out,

.. but hey ho, football eh. Both Propper and Bruno should have been sent off and weren't, Gross gave an obvious penalty away and got away with it and Ryan made a load of great saves. So I'll take the point but wish we'd snuck all 3.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We had a couple of penalty shouts, should we have had one?

No for Gross one - possibly a Keane handball but I'd say wasn't deliberate so no. They should have had one for Gross pulling sigarddsson...

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Despite the disappointment of the late silly penalty, a draw was probably a fair result. Everton should have had a penalty before, and Ryan double save saved a point right at the end.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Draw fair result, good game, we were really exciting for that period in the second half, loved how direct Izquierdo was, Dunk was awesome AGAIN, Gross' cross to Murray in the first half was totally sublime, complete pisser we gave that late goal away when we could have just cleared the ball and seen the game out,

.. but hey ho, football eh. Both Propper and Bruno should have been sent off and weren't, Gross gave an obvious penalty away and got away with it and Ryan made a load of great saves. So I'll take the point but wish we'd snuck all 3.

Bang on. A point against that quality side is good. Onto West Ham :)

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
****. Gutted.

What was Bruno thinking? Absolutely threw away three points with that act of stupidity.

On the plus side I am now officially in Team Ryan.

That last 15 minutes escalated quickly didn't it?

Threw away two points.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Really disappointed with that! We can't give away goals with stupid decisions like that.
pleased that we're in games but that's 2 dropped today, certainly should have beaten Watford and possibly a point at Bournemouth too. That would have us up in the top half.

The positive is that we are actually competitive in this league, despite what some users may have you believe.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Could of won. Should of won. Then you consider Gross could have given a pen away, Proper Dave should have been sent off and Bruno could quite easily have been too. Take the point and run.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here