Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theorists

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Right. I've entertained the theory and spent 60 seconds watching the video.

It's quite clearly a plume of smoke following the impact. Look at any of the numerous videos from the other side of the tower. The plume of smoke/debris doesn't even exit where a nose would.

How is this even a thing :lolol:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Are people using web based email addresses for their second accounts?:

Bozza: "NSC does not permit web based email addresses to be used for new registrants."

I imagine that he's set up an automatic rule that stops accounts being created if they fall foul of any rule that he's put in place.

Mods don't have the permissions required to "approve" new accounts, only admins do. Posts made by all new, approved accounts go into limbo and require a mod (or admin) to manually approve them before they can be seen by the rest of the community. Several approved posts need to be made before the poster has unfettered posting rights.

We catch a lot of trolls before their witterings are ever seen...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Does this new account seem harmless?:

"hello knob head moderator !! why would you ban me for a few harmless banter comments???? could it be that you are a pathetic little cock on a power moderator power trip. let me tell you this , i'm a boomerang and will keep coming back to your silly and pathetic page as and when i choose :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: ****."

"they did ban me but im back you pathetic little pond life"

"IM Back Knob Head !!!!!!"

What is that user adding to the board, apart from insults? And why not ban their main account too?

I've already said that I approved the three posts I have because I had previously banned 2 accounts (3 including the original) to no avail. I thought I'd try a different tactic. The target of the vast majority of his abuse is me. I've also made it clear, in public, that if he transgresses again, he'll be banned immediately, and I won't approve posts made by any new accounts he sets up.

Main accounts are extremely rarely banned for the transgressions of second accounts. Under all but the most egregious circumstances we target the account, not the real life person. If the main account is behaving itself, that's good enough.

Some mods do give main accounts of someone holding a transgressing second account a bit less rope before wielding the infraction weapon though. That's just human nature, I guess.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You find the post you lazy fuk.
I don't need to find it, I've got it in front of me. You want it, you find it.

What over whelming evidence ? Don't you bother reading any thing. You've now back tracked over half the things you said. The plane didn't go through the Tower. The only footage which matters is what was shown live. And you still haven't been able to explain the Physics behind it.
The CTs say that the nose of the plane went through the building intact. No footage shows this. None. The physics is that the plane went into the tower, broke up, and some bits of the plane exited the tower, and there was an explosion. That's it.

There's some CT footage that looks at the shape of the plane before impact and the shape that exits the building, and the shapes are different.

You posted a link to show how software could be used to make it seem that the 'fake plane' slowed down as it went through the tower. That's at odds with earlier CT videos that claimed that the so called nose of the plane exited at the same speed as it went in.

That video says that in the live shot they tried to mask off the left half of the screen, but that the helicopter moved, so the mask didn't work as intended. I'll go through some of the holes in this theory:
- Had the so called mask worked as they say it should have, we'd have seen nothing exit the left side of the tower. This would then not match any other video taken, as all videos show that debris exited the left of the tower.
- Obviously helicopters move, if they had wanted to fake this they could have had a news crew filming with a tripod from a nearby tower instead, obviously you wouldn't choose to create live fake footage from a moving helicopter.
- If there was a fixed mask used over the footage, with the mask position fixed on the centre of the image, then the plane (and its movement) would also be fixed withing the frame, so as the live image moves up and down, the plane would appear to jump up and down, which would look silly.

You must agree that even if terrorists hadn't committed this attack, they'd have wanted to given the chance.
So if the US were behind the attack, the easiest thing would have been to get a couple of terrorists to fly planes into the towers. Even if the towers hadn't collapsed, many people would still have died, which would have given them reason to go to war.

We've had proof of evolution for many years, yet some people still choose to ignore it and claim we all came from Adam and eve. You're like them, and it doesn't matter what evidence proves you wrong, you will blindly stick to your belief.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Main accounts are extremely rarely banned for the transgressions of second accounts.
Over generous IMO.

Yes, I'm aware that my opinion doesn't count for much, I'm just sharing :)

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
You must agree that even if terrorists hadn't committed this attack, they'd have wanted to given the chance.
So if the US were behind the attack, the easiest thing would have been to get a couple of terrorists to fly planes into the towers. Even if the towers hadn't collapsed, many people would still have died, which would have given them reason to go to war.

This is the most plausible of any CT theory I've come across. The idea that it was allowed to have happened. You don't need lots of people in the know, just a few very isolated folk in specific places asked to focus elsewhere etc and who won't be aware of the bigger picture forming. You've the bonus that these same people are in the higher echelons of various state services, so unlikely to go to the press and used to following orders without question.

It's the only CT which, in my mind, comes close to plausible.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is the most plausible of any CT theory I've come across. The idea that it was allowed to have happened. You don't need lots of people in the know, just a few very isolated folk in specific places asked to focus elsewhere etc and who won't be aware of the bigger picture forming. You've the bonus that these same people are in the higher echelons of various state services, so unlikely to go to the press and used to following orders without question.

It's the only CT which, in my mind, comes close to plausible.

Agreed. In this case it wouldn't even have needed the puppet moron Dubya in on it (as he'd have screwed it up).

As you say it is the ONLY CT that actually makes any sense whatsoever (and I'm far from saying that it's true). Bit too logical for the tinfoil hat brigade though.

More likely that it was massive failings of sharing information between the different security agencies. But at least it's actually possible rather than hatstand nutjobbery of the highest order.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Agreed. In this case it wouldn't even have needed the puppet moron Dubya in on it (as he'd have screwed it up).

As you say it is the ONLY CT that actually makes any sense whatsoever (and I'm far from saying that it's true). Bit too logical for the tinfoil hat brigade though.

More likely that it was massive failings of sharing information between the different security agencies. But at least it's actually possible rather than hatstand nutjobbery of the highest order.

The main protagonists were Cheney and Rumsfeld apparently, Bush wasn't really in on any of it and they kept him away from the main decisions on the day and following days thereafter. Bush Snr had real issues with how the two acted and set themselves up during the whole situation.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The main protagonists were Cheney and Rumsfeld apparently, Bush wasn't really in on any of it and they kept him away from the main decisions on the day and following days thereafter. Bush Snr had real issues with how the two acted and set themselves up during the whole situation.

Exactly.

He was never running the show for the duration of his presidency. Hardly surprising as he's a semi literate fool. Rumslfeld and Cheney were in charge, whether you make the leap that they would allow something of this magnitude to happen is down to personal preference (I know about Haliburton etc).

But the fact that GWB was President in name only is a fact, not a conspiracy theory.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Try and find some plane wreckage. May be you can start with the Pentagon crash.

54cfc894a4b55_-_911-flight77-debris.jpg

Allen E Killsheimer, first structural engineer to arrive to co-ordinate the emergency at the Pentagon has given corroborated evidence (including the above photo) that he found bits of plane and black box, body parts and plane-wing marks on the face of the building.

If you want to read more then you can have a look at why snopes rates your theory as a complete crock of bullshit.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So you assume that the powers that be, don't tell the truth and make shit up but this guy doesn't.

It was CGI and this guy didn't do any editing to original footage...oooookaaaay then. :lolol: How many views has he had / money made from this little stunt I wonder? Fair play it you suck people in to actually believing it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
all the debris was placed at the pentagon by CIA as part of the coverup!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I (think I) only know 2 conspiracy theory folk. Both of them smoke enough hydroponically grown weed to stone a small ship every day. Chicken or egg I wonder?

Funny that, I know 2 people who are massive alcoholics in denial and they both have the complete opposite view to the stoners you know.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Funny that, I know 2 people who are massive alcoholics in denial and they both have the complete opposite view to the stoners you know.

So do we draw the conclusion from that that booze is good for the brain whereas fertilizer weed turns you into a nutjob?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I (think I) only know 2 conspiracy theory folk. Both of them smoke enough hydroponically grown weed to stone a small ship every day. Chicken or egg I wonder?

I don't think I know any conspiracy theory folk personally but my eldest teenage son has a few that he mentions often - normally when expressing incredulity at how gullible those friends are. And he says the same as you, the ones who smoke the most weed are the ones who believe in these conspiracies.

I've no doubt that some events have been exploited and encouraged by the powers that be, The Oklahoma Bombing is one where I do suspect that the authorities knew more than they let on and even possibly allowed it to happen, Ruby Ridge is another but as shown on this thread, the inability of conspiracy theorists to be a little bit discerning about which events to believe and not believe makes it impossible even to have a half rational discussion with them. Also, their answers almost always involve some sort of link to a Jewish conspiracy. Anti-semitism is v.strong in their little circles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here