Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Ah well - we've started second half as we did the first and now today's a write off. Hope the fans enjoy the non football bits ooop north

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
So negative, why, Bruno had a chance to play it forwards instead back then we get into a mess and are fortunate Arsenal don't make the most of it, btw I blame tactics so ****ing negative, I get it from the start try and get a draw but once we concede the game is over if we don't bother to attack.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What about our players passing the ball to the linesman or the other team?

Not having any release up front puts massive pressure on defenders. There are 5 or 6 teams that we won't be able to live with home or away not having a pacey tricky striker just makes it more difficult.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Also think ryan and Duffy have been excellent today, Bruno has been unusually poor

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Giving the top 6 teams in the Prem 80% of ball has a low chance of success. Who knew

Chelsea only had 38% possession at home yesterday and I think they have rather more quality players than we do. We are fecked before we start against the top six, damage limitation is not really such a bad idea. Not much fun for us but surely we could all see it coming?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
2 shots off the line, gutsy defending!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Giving the top 6 teams in the Prem 80% of ball has a low chance of success. Who knew
Yeah, the way to beat the top 6 is the way Huddersfield went toe to toe with Spurs :facepalm:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
So negative, why,

Because we'd be out of the game by half time otherwise. Next question?

Anyone that thinks we can take the top 6 on at their own game is seriously deluded. Keep it tight and we might nick the odd point in these matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here