Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A new giant flag – donations welcome

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
There was a poll on another earlier thread I think it was about 34% yes and 66% over my dead body. I would of preferred a trial run.

That was my thread and I agree lets give it a go. There must be SOMEONE out there with a semblance of rhythm, find out what Derby are using and copy that. Job done.

nskbha

Update

We currently have £1085. Thank you to those who have donated.

A further £915 needed for the 16m x 12m flag.

If you would like to donate towards the cost of this flag please send paypal payments to nskbha@gmail.com . If you don’t have paypal you can donate via bank transfer or with cash. Pm us here or dm us on twitter for details.

Thanks

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Would be nice if Buckingham sponsored the new Flag as they binned the original! Would be good PR

Has the top man been contacted about this and if so how did he respond.
It seems an absolute disgrace, almost wilful disregard for other persons property and they should be held to account by either the fans or the club.
How much have 'we' pushed this issue back on them to resolve??

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Update

If you would like to donate towards the cost of this flag please send paypal payments to nskbha@gmail.com . If you don’t have paypal you can donate via bank transfer or with cash. Pm us here or dm us on twitter for details.

Thanks

Make that £1095 :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Has the top man been contacted about this and if so how did he respond.
It seems an absolute disgrace, almost wilful disregard for other persons property and they should be held to account by either the fans or the club.
How much have 'we' pushed this issue back on them to resolve??

Don't think it was ever pinned on any particular company. It had been stored in a shipping container around about where the changing rooms were eventually built, at the end of the season the container was taken away and the contents were removed and left outside. No-one advised us of this so the flag sat outside for the entire summer, and naturally, we assumed, it got rained on a lot and went very mankey. When they were clearing the area for the changing rooms to be built it is assumed the bag containing a the (mankey by now) flag was tossed in the skip with the rest of the rubbish. I had several conversations and went to Withdean to look/hunt myself, but no-one knew who actually threw it away, so no-one could be asked to reimburse the fund with a replacement. The conversations I had with staff lead me to think it was an innocent mistake by workmen clearing the area, who I guess found a bag apparently full of rotten rags.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Would be nice if Buckingham sponsored the new Flag as they binned the original! Would be good PR
As said the original was binned at Withdean when the changing rooms were built. It wasn't Buckingham who built them. Possibly Adenstar?

nskbha

Update

Thanks

£100 raised since yesterday. Thanks to those who have donated.

£815 now needed.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Anyone else think it looks sh*t?

I think the 'coat of arms' in the middle looks heraldically confusing and awful!!!! Way too complex!
As I've said on another thread about this large banner, I think something like this would look much more bolder, and has all the main symbols from that made-up coat of arms...

BsnrNthCMAEeDwt.jpg

NSK, I demand a revote!!!! (Probably get more money contributed)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here