Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I think that the Eredivisie may be one of the European Leagues that would give secondary points for someone wanting to apply for a work permit to play in the UK. Playing in 30% of a side's European games would also score points.

AZ Alkmaar are playing in their 2nd Round Europa League qualifier against some Kazhakstani side on 26 July. With such a game coming up, I wonder if they could use a speedy African attacker to help replace a rumored to be departing Iranian star. I wonder if the offer of the loan of such a player could sweeten any potential deal for any club that might be interested in the Iranian. What a win-win that could be for any club that needs a recently purchased South African to score points for his future Work Permit application.

It's pure speculation, but I'm starting to see Bloom and Winstanley being played by Brad Pitt and Jonah Hill in Moneyball 2

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
The sneaky buggers aren't letting him see what Leicester's like. He's getting badly tricked into signing a contract. We need a mass army of us to post pictures of Leicester city centre all over his twitter account.

Together!

I'm on it. I got tricked by the Mrs (a native) and I am yet to escape!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Geezers had a wobble again I reckon. When PW liked that twitter post I reckon we thought we had him. He's changed his mind so Leicester are getting him to Austria and away from anyone else's clothes.

We are big time now - two years ago, players ditched us at the last minute on the M25; now they jump on a different flight at an international airport.....

phoenix

May 18, 2009
He’s put his shirt on inside out. Who does he think he is, Mario Balotelli?

Its strange how you can click (horizontal transform) on the picture and his shirt is the right way around. :thumbsup:

Have I whooshed myself ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We are big time now - two years ago, players ditched us at the last minute on the M25; now they jump on a different flight at an international airport.....

Will Ali be the first singing to get helicoptered from Gatewick to Shoreham, then squeezed through a gap in the fence?

At that point we are BIG time Charlie's.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Foxestalk is now positive on this one.

624bd1043db3479f5072ff4b0f2865b3.png

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Foxestalk is now positive on this one.

624bd1043db3479f5072ff4b0f2865b3.png

Would probably fit well there replacing Mahrez, also given how defensive Puel is it will be like playing in the Iranian national team.

I actually think Leicester may struggle this year and end up being one of our competitors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
From soccernews.nl via google translate

It still seems that the wing-pits will leave the AFAS Stadium. His agent Ali Hashemi talks to the NH medium in conversation: "We are talking about a transfer, I can not say which team is involved, but it is not a Dutch club." Alireza is doing well: "He enjoys his holiday in his own country with his family."

The advocate does not mention a club name, but according to the English media it could be Leicester City. The Foxes are still looking for a replacement for Riyad Mahrez, who has left for Manchester City. According to the latest reports, AZ will receive a mega amount of more than 20 million euros for Jahanbakhsh.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
This does feel a bit deja vu all over again - almost exactly 7 years ago Leicester thought they had made a signing but he ended up coming to the Amex for a record fee ..... - CMS (merged)

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Based on what?
Surely not the World Cup, when at times he didn’t bother tracking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ha I work weird hours and often watch football from around the world, you get some decent games in Holland America is by far the worst every game becomes we can score more than you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here