Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton to consider his future, says bedwetting perma-negative troll

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I think it's time Hughton had a look at himself and asks if he's the right man for this club next season.

I've never got over the fact that he couldn't motivate the players to win the leauge in those last few games last season, seemingly giving the players the rest of the season off after securing promotion.

Well blow me, but here we go again.

I don't know what he's been doing with these players since the Arsenal game, but it's de ja vu all over again.

I think his lack of ambition is starting to show through the players now.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I think it's time Hughton had a look at himself and asks if he's the right man for this club next season.

I've never got over the fact that he couldn't motivate the players to win the leauge in those last few games last season, seemingly giving the players the rest of the season off after securing promotion.

I don't know what he's been doing with these players since the Arsenal game, but it's de ja vu all over again.

Go upstairs and do your homework......theres a good boy.!!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

I don't accept that you are a troll. For some reason; [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] always seems to have your back.
I think you're just an absolute miserable, negative prick.

The sooner your banned (Mods, come on ffs), this place will be a little bit better.

But with this post, you've got the attention you're seeking, so more fool me.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

YEAH!!!
Let's get Pardew in!

:tosser::tosser::tosser:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here