Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Interesting to note the questions in PMQ's from the triumvirate of Tory Brexit odd-balls - Bone, Rees-Mogg and Jenkin. They appeared distinctly tetchy.

Indeed, and this is why Mrs May can't do any sort of deal without alienating a wing or faction or department in " Her " government. She does not have the ability to whip the party in to a unified stance on anything it would seem. Many back seat drivers steering the circus all over the place. And,as has just been pointed out, Boris has been very quiet recently ?

Jan 30, 2008
I wonder how many of those who voted Leave last June voted for a situation where the British Government was a laughing stock being held to ransom by religious nutters in Northern Ireland and who not only are totally ballsing up the negotiations but seemingly haven't even bothered to ask themselves "hmm, I wonder what it all means when we do it"?
should have just walked in the first instance NO need for all this bollocks, VOTE was for leave and we shouldn't have to put up with any posturing from the EU:thumbsup:
regards
DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
1) Yesterday you got confused over what and where Ulster is.
2) Today you somehow equate intelligence with retirement.
3) You asked, what I feel, is a dumb rhetorical question about my mental well-being which I feel you are now dwelling on to divert attention from your own stupidity yesterday. I don’t tend to shy away from questions and did my best to answer all of [MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]s MHRA queries the other week; if you care to elaborate and explain why I shouldn’t treat your question with contempt I’m happy to answer. Maybe start by explaining how you came to this conclusion?

1.Have you ever been to Northern Ireland,any part of it?I certainly know where it is.
2.If you were intelligent enough,you would be retired by now.There are plenty younger than you that have.
3.I answered your question about my mental health,but you are still failing to answer mine.This leads me to believe you are either ignorant,or are trying to hide/avoid something.
Keep the insults coming,they mean nothing and bullies never prosper.

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
How many EC officials have you actually met?

Quite a few actually.When I lived in Soignies (Brussels commuter town) in Belgium,a lot of my neighbours worked for the Common Market as it was then.How about you?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Interesting to note the questions in PMQ's from the triumvirate of Tory Brexit odd-balls - Bone, Rees-Mogg and Jenkin. They appeared distinctly tetchy.

Perhaps they have been on here reading the rubbish posted by Vegster!:lolol:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Jez was poor at pmqs today. Every time another Tory mess is apparent it makes him more likely to be prime minister. Him as prime minister without the EU sanity would be something wouldn't it? Right wing Tories doing all they can to get left win jezza PM. This is bizarre.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Q: Has the cabinet discussed the end state, where the UK wants to get to after Brexit?

Hammond says there have been discussions about Brexit, but not a specific one about the end state.

He says the first discussion will come in a cabinet committee.

That can only happen when they know talks will move to phase two. Any discussion before then would be premature, he claims.

Hammond confirms cabinet has not had a specific discussion about the final Brexit outcome it wants, the so-called “end state”.

Q. What are we negotiating towards?
A. We haven't discussed that.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Q. What are we negotiating towards?
A. We haven't discussed that.

It really is pitiful stuff from the government this week. First the farce with NI, then David Davies holding parliament in contempt and now Hammond saying we have no idea to what end we are working towards. It's so embarrassing even Juncker is trying express a sympathy vote and stop May's lousy government from collapsing in on itself.

#omnishambles

Jan 30, 2008
It really is pitiful stuff from the government this week. First the farce with NI, then David Davies holding parliament in contempt and now Hammond saying we have no idea to what end we are working towards. It's so embarrassing even Juncker is trying express a sympathy vote and stop May's lousy government from collapsing in on itself.

#omnishambles

need to walk away now then :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008

#omnishambles
has you day to day life been affected in any way ?
regards
DR

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You get all the hysterical bgb's on here screaming hysterically,and then you sometimes get the voice of reason.

unsourkraut.jpg

Don't suppose any of the dimwits will bother reading it,but one has to try.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Put him on Ignore HT, so much more fun.

I often wonder if all you snowflakes have me on ignore,or are too scared to answer when asked a question in return.But we will never find out,as you are all hiding in your safe spaces or flouncing off!:lolol::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

Just love that flouncer!:lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you were half as clever as you think you are,you would have retired.You are still a wage slave,and with the increasing tax bill the EU taxpayer,you will probably never be able to retire.You are still evading the question I asked you.If you're too dumb to answer it,I don't mind you using Google.You and your ilk try to bully people for not answering questions,but don't like it when the situation is reversed and just resort to insults.I nailed it.:lolol:

Ya dafty. You probably had a shit job that you couldn't wait to retire from. Some people enjoy their work and like doing it.
Also, for people like you retirement is a death sentance. You sit around getting all worked up over daft shit, spouting bigoted bile until a concerned neighbour finds you in March, slumped in front of the gas fire with the Christmas decorations still up and your subscriptions to the EDF and BNP newsletters piled up behind the front door.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Cut through the guff for me. What does that actually say?

Think I may be able to answer that -

What [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] is trying to say is the same as [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION] is trying to say - but just not as eloquently

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here