Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Incredible start to the game, and hats off to LuaLua for the impact he's making - long may he continue shutting me up.

We are a proper team again! The thing about this match is that Vydra, Calleri and other strikers we may be looking at will make a decision on how interested they are based on whether we're a serious bet for promotion. If we win AWAY at Ipswich then they'll be far more likely to sign.
This is it, they'll be looking on thinking 'I can fill my boots down there'.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Cripes, nearly three.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Fs sake Baldock why are we so bad. I'm not happy.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I have been waiting for a chance to post this:

@ B.W.
The bedwetters were 100% correct last season. The lickers will be telling us to wai until the first friendly, wait until the Amex friendly, wait until the start of the season, wait until the end of the summer transfer window, wait until the loan window opens, wait until the January window opens. Meanwhile, we'll be near the bottom of the table.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Thank my wife. It is her birthday today and she is a season ticket holder. Thanks lads, keep it going, 3 would be a very nice present!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank my wife. It is her birthday today and she is a season ticket holder. Thanks lads, keep it going, 3 would be a very nice present!!!
Send her over, and I'll thank her properly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here