Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot undserstand what can be gained by the police spending money time and man power investigating this at length other than of course financial compensation for any victims.

Last edited:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
If things carry on along these lines, it's going to make the Saville affair look like a trifling issue. Interesting times ahead.....

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I cannot undserstand what can be gained by the police spending money time and man power investigating this at length other than of course financial compensation for the victims.

Are you serious? What does that say to the victims? Not everything is resolved by, or should have decisions driven by money you know.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I cannot undserstand what can be gained by the police spending money time and man power investigating this at length other than of course financial compensation for any victims.

Justice and closure for the victims. But of course you wished child abuse on someone's kid here (and got banned for it), so I don't expect you t understand....

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill

Victims clearly, and I am sure you actually understand that. And who helped and who covered it up, who are they helping or covering up for right now, it's would be stupid to suggest this has totally stopped now and never happens currently. Investigators, both from the media and elsewhere, have been investigating Ted Heath since the 1960's when this was first alleged up until today and it has been actively suppressed, from then until now. This is an active criminal case, not just a quest for money!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...The BBC reporting (or lack of) so far has been inexscusable - I have no faith in them at all.

apart from being reported on BBC 24 and main headline on BBC news website.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

I strongly suspect that'll be because you weren't raped as a child.

Or it could be because you are a **** of the highest order.

Plenty of other threads for you to troll. Why don't you get the Ched Evans one going again?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Kent Police also confirm they are currently investigating Ted Heath, that's 4 Forces now

Yet still on the BBC I just heard some shill saying this is terrible because his politics student son can't research Heath's career on the internet without it being linked to child molestation and murder.

I kid you not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Perhaps I should carify this and add large sums of money and excessive man power by all means keep some investigating it to try to establish the truth but not excessive amounts.

With the cut backs I am sure this wouldnt come top of the priorities

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Perhaps I should carify this and add large sums of money and excessive man power by all means keep some investigating it to try to establish the truth but not excessive amounts.

So you would have preferred that Savile's crimes had not been fully investigated? Even though it led to many of his 'associates' being locked up and massive shortfalls at the BBC, NHS and Prison Service, hundreds of victims finally being believed after decades of people calling them liars and troublemakers and far worse?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So you would have preferred that Savile's crimes had not been fully investigated? Even though it led to many of his 'associates' being locked up and massive shortfalls at the BBC, NHS and Prison Service, hundreds of victims finally being believed after decades of people calling them liars and troublemakers and far worse?

You are correct I am wrong with my view so will opt out of this thread as I do not wish to offend anybody.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Yes it f**king should. If a crime has been committed there shouldn't be a time limit on bringing people to justice.

There's also the angle that this could, and probably is, all still be going on. Authorities and security services shouldn't be turning a blind eye to criminal behavior just because someone is in a powerful position. This needs to serve as a watershed moment so it stops happening.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton

You really have no frigging clue, do you :facepalm:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Sorry to jump in at this point, but I'd love to know how they can prove what crimes were committed in the 60s?

Jimmy Savile. Nothing has been proved in court. Don't mention Lord McAlpine or can we now.
Ted Heath and Savile at Haut DeLa Garenne in Jersey where numerous dead childrens' bodies were found. Nothing proved.
Cliff Richard, Ken Clarke and others we await.
The establishment will decide what is proved and what is covered up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here