Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Ryan and the international break

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There is a definite division three play off final feel about this game.

The Australia manager is particularly clueless - he decided not to start with Aaron Mooey, the only player starting regularly in one of the top world leagues. :tosser:

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
There is a definite division three play off final feel about this game.

The Australia manager is particularly clueless - he decided not to start with Aaron Mooey, the only player starting regularly in one of the top world leagues. :tosser:

Ryan plays fairly regularly for a team in one of the top leagues.....

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
How bad is this Kruse fella up front for Australia!!! Weren't we interested in him at one point or have I made this up? Worst international striker since David Nugent

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Can you imagine it ends up being Syria v Panama for a place in a World Cup, the things we dreamt of when we were kids!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How bad is this Kruse fella up front for Australia!!! Weren't we interested in him at one point or have I made this up? Worst international striker since David Nugent

He's shocking isn't he? Australia are having most of the ball, but Syria look far more dangerous with it when they come forward.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They're going through all this just to see who loses to a Central/South American side a month from now? Why bother?

SeagullofMalaysia

Jan 29, 2016
Somewhere in north Malaysia
We had rumours linking us to Max Kruse (the German striker playing for Werder Bremen)

Robbie Kruse, on the other hand... we were never linked to him (thankfully! He's gash)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They're going through all this just to see who loses to a Central/South American side a month from now? Why bother?
They will play Honduras, Panama or possibly the USA.

I reckon it'll be Panama, and that game would be tight. Or at least it would be if the Australian coach wasn't so utterly incompetent. He makes Gareth Southgate seem like Vicente Del Bosque.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sharpening the knives already?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here