Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time. We're going up.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It ain't over.
It's not over but we are in a spectacularly strong position and very, very likely to go up.

You can get 16/1 on us being in the play offs. £35 on that would pay for next year's season ticket.

Dream ticket would be to win the bet and for us to still get promotion via the play offs...

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
We're both right! I looked at SW & Leeds and you have over cooked them by one assuming we beat them on GD - need only one to beat SW and 4 to beat Leeds. You're right with 8 & 12 for Reading and Hudds.

We are 99+% certain to have a home leg second in PO......

Yeah, I only checked those two (the original you quoted was someone else). I'd already known that 12 was the magic number to lock out Hudds (because our GD will get us across the line), and checked Reading was correct, then just assumed the others were as well (given that the odds of any of those catching us are pretty jolly slim!)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You don't think we rode our luck against Birmingham? If that free kick which left Stockdale flat footed had gone in and not hit the bar it would have been a different game. Imo we are panicking all over the pitch and this is at home and all away games worry me now. We no longer control games and that to me is a worry.

Admittedly Toon and Hudds ( until last night) have been wobbling too

Anyway I'm not saying we'll blow it but I am not anywhere near as confident as so many of the gung ho fans on here are. That's all.

Feel the same. I think we've been quite poor lately and winning 'ugly', which in itself is a good thing, but it's not over yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's not over but we are in a spectacularly strong position and very, very likely to go up.

You can get 16/1 on us being in the play offs. £35 on that would pay for next year's season ticket.

Dream ticket would be to win the bet and for us to still get promotion via the play offs...

No, we want automatic promotion...

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Anybody still disagreeing?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anybody still disagreeing?

Nah as one of the most glass half empty posters on here I'd say it's done and dusted. Not convinced we'll win the league yet though :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here