Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
#BHAFC team v #WWFC: Stockdale, Bruno, Dunk, Goldson, Calderon; Crofts, Kayal, Stephens; Wilson, Murphy, Zamora.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
#BHAFC subs v #WWFC: Maenpaa (GK), Chicksen, Ince, Forster-Caskey, Holla, Manu, Hemed.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm agreeing with the masses, it would have been good to see Harper or Tilley to have been on the bench today, rather than Holla AND JFC, either or is fine when Ince is already there. We've got very little coming through from the Development Squad.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Would have just played manu instead of crofts as we need more pace.
Poor bench,but expected with so many missing....shame no youngsters are good enough and Harper and co seem like pointless signings and a years wages down the pan.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I'm agreeing with the masses, it would have been good to see Harper or Tilley to have been on the bench today, rather than Holla AND JFC, either or is fine when Ince is already there. We've got very little coming through from the Development Squad.

Completely agree.

Is Holla going to play? No
Is he going to improve by sitting on the bench? No
Does his future lie at the Albion? No

Even if Tilley, Harper, Ward or whoever don't come on, they'd still likely gain from the experience. And I wager they'd bring more to the team if needed.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If crofts is injured Holla comes on. That's why he's on the bench not as an option to change the game.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
If crofts is injured Holla comes on. That's why he's on the bench not as an option to change the game.

I politely disagree. Ince would come on. Or Jake. Or we'd change to 442. I really don't see a situation where Holla is coming on. And I really hope I'm not proved wrong on this.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Danny Holla will not play any part today, it's a waste of a substitute. If Crofts gets injured, Ince will come on. Having Holla on the bench is pointless today.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I am assuming that management and coaching staff have watched the players this week maybe Holla has earned his place on the bench and has been training well and will grasp his opportunity it arises. It is always great to see young players in the squad but we probably need to get back on form before this happens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here