Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How's your Albion mojo this evening?

First game of the season for me and youngest Potting. Tribute was very thoughtfully done. Match was average but 3 points is 3 points and we are top still and Zamora still looked classy. At the end of the game I noted that Calderon was enthusisatically congratulating each team member as they came off the pitch.

Mojo good thank you.

Last edited:

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
On the pitch we are doing the business - mojo so high beyond my wildest dreams . Off the pitch - where do I even start? I am so proud to support the Albion. I had the privilege to take part in the REMF memorial walk today. I cannot put into words to properly justify what a most dignified and beautiful act of respect this was. Thank you to Brett and his team for making this happen - you have my up most respect and gratitude . The proceedings that followed at the Amex were perfect. I have supported the Albion for 36 years - but I can honestly say that my love for the Albion and the surrounding community has never been as strong as it is now #TOGETHER

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
9/10. I didn't expect this start. Cheers Chris! :drink:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Ok. I know you've donned your waders and set your favourite spinner but why is it only 6/10? Always so miserable.

Personally mine is 9.5/10 and I'm irritated that I most likely won't be able to make it down on Tuesday due to work commitments whereas last season it would've been a blessing to not be able to come.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Mojo high. Club run well, decent, solid manager with a team that has sown the seeds for a good season. We may stutter here and there in the season but I believe this side will compete in the top half all season and who knows promotion may be possible. Not counting chickens yet and we haven't set the goalscoring records alight but I have a feeling this side can improve and some entertaining football will be on view at The Amex. We must remember we will be up against some very good sides most weeks.
The tributes yesterday and the way the club has handled a very difficult period for everyone in the community has made me very proud about the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here