Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bingo Bong

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Peter Smith was a gangly, uncoordinated, lolloping 6'4 Whoopi Goldberg.

How on EARTH did Gaeton Bong remind you of him ?

Both are black had blue and white stripes on and played in the same bit of the pitch (although one was on a beautiful pitch in a brand new stadium and the other was on a patchy crappy pitch in a falling down stadium).

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Kaz seemed more eager and aware to cover with his presence too.

Looking forward to seeing some overlapping play between them this season.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
This. He was burning Ward at half canter, very very fast.

Edit. To continue, if I may, that was a very sound defensive performance overall. Greer and Dunk solid as usual, Bong and Bruno defensively very sound whilst offering their wingers options. Bong and Kaz hunt in a pair, if one goes they both go.

oh my god ......i've got goose bumps....:thumbsup:

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Really exciting performance. He's a big lad but has good skills and is great going forward. Seems to be able to send in good crosses. Could be player of the season. Great potential to link up with Kaz. That could be the most important pairing to give us a good season if Kaz stays fit.

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
He stood out. Class performance. I thought we played very well. Deserved more goals, but they defended well.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
We had two new signings in this team and Bong was the more impressive. I believe that we have got a better defence than last season's that conceded the 6th least amount of goals in the Championship. The fact Rosenoir can't get a start having been a Premier League player last season says it all. If we start scoring goals, this could be another play-off season.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We had two new signings in this team and Bong was the more impressive. I believe that we have got a better defence than last season's that conceded the 6th least amount of goals in the Championship. The fact Rosenoir can't get a start having been a Premier League player last season says it all. If we start scoring goals, this could be another play-off season.

I agree here but i think this IF may not be big enough.

i would love it if Lua Lua came good this season. Exciting player. Same with Solly

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A terrific signing in my view and great to have a left back that we can call our own after so long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here