Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if we win tomorrow....

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Even if we win tomorrow, we'll still need ten more wins.....and that's assuming we pick up a few more draws too.

Disagree. 12 wins is 36 points, which constitutes survival in recent PL history, and that assumes that all our other games will be losses (which can't be the case as we've already drawn one).

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
it's the hope that kills you. After two decent performances and four points we should go into this game with every right to feel confident. Yet, it's bloody Bournemouth away, a notoriously frustrating game for us regardless of the relative states of the two teams.

A win would be a massive result for us. A coveted away win would be a huge boost going into the Newcastle game. In all honesty though I would not turn my nose up at a point from this one as smug Eddie nearly always finds a way to turn us over.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Given Bournmouths start this season its a 6 pointer as they say, think we will win. Having a couple of teams hanging about on zeroish points for a long time will be a massive plus.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Given Bournmouths start this season its a 6 pointer as they say, think we will win. Having a couple of teams hanging about on zeroish points for a long time will be a massive plus.

If Palace get nothing at Southampton they could very feasibly go their first EIGHT games with 0 points.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
If Palace get nothing at Southampton they could very feasibly go their first EIGHT games with 0 points.

Yes and it isn't stretchig it as they are the most likely outcomes. Chatting with a palace supporting friend yesterday and his banter can be summed up in one word...denial.:D

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
there are 10 sides in this league that I think we can compete with:
Palace, Bournemouth, West Ham, Swansea, Newcastle, West Brom, Burnley, Huddersfield, Watford & Southampton

A win at home or a draw away to any of these sides is great and will see us to safety. We will obviously pick up other points along the way but I currently have us as on track considering who we have played

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
It will never happen.

You know what's it's like. We'll lose to Bournemouth, who will gett a dodgy penalty, and then Palace will beat Southampton because of the new manager effect. That's how it works. The football God's won't let us have that much fun.

We'll then draw against Newcastle and everyone will be panicking again.

well you're a barrel of laughs aren't you!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The Bournemouth players will be under huge pressure from their fans to get a win tomorrow. I suspect Hughton will keep it tight at first and let Bmuff throw more and more at us, then do em on the break.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not a fan of playing matches in my head in advance and on paper. Never bodes well. Let the lads just go there and try and give their best and a good account of themselves. If that happens tomorrow and for the rest of the season then all will be fine

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Anyone remember that goal Paul Brooker scored there - what a screamer! Love to see that again, was televised at the time

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anything but a win is not good enough I'm afraid

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here