Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Main Man - Laid up

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
For those on this board who take an interest, but not in the syndicate, our President / Chairman / Racing Manager Mr [MENTION=15613]prawnsarnies[/MENTION] is laid up in East Surrey hospital. He's taken a tumble and got a bloody nasty sounding break of the leg and arm. Set to be laid up for a while, but he's hoping for a transfer down nearer to home in Chichester before long (as i am sure are the nurses up there in Redhill)

Messages through this board may cheer him up - or possibly f**k him off - as he has his laptop with him so is not totally communicado.

I'm hoping he might be publishing a blog or a regular column on here from his hospital bed, possibly giving us reviews of the hospital / food / nurses / patients etc.

Volunteers to step (carefully) in to his shoes with dog walking duties up the Kennels would be welcome. http://jasonheathtrainer.com/

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Grub and I will be at the kennels in the morning.
Hope you're not in too much pain, Mark, and look forward to seeing you up and about again before too long.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
Thank you to Mr Izback for the visit and a personal get well from Mr Bloom, thank you to everyone for all the good wishes and txt messages, the move has taken place today, back breathing pure sussex air, a massive thank you though to the surgeons and the nurses of east surrey hospital who put me back together and cared for me so well, a big thank you to Nigel and the syndicate members for the wonderful present.
hope to see you all soon, I will be in St Richards around another 6 weeks, so if your passing be great to see you.
Mark

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here